learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 302

elmucon:

I can only wish you good luck!

I have already decided for myself that if I leak - so myself - and then I will look into the causes - and I do not want to entrust the money to a tinsmith, especially a big dough (I'm scared)

especially since I already had a bitter experience ....

I'd rather do it myself... look what time the news is on - go to the terminal 5 minutes before - play - and until the next news

no need to sit down all the time, and the result speaks for itself... What robot can deal with 1459 lots in a week with 30 pips profit per order?

There are as many opinions as there are people, and every samurai chooses his own path ... :)

Good luck. What TF do you work on?

khorosh:

Collect all the news in a file, make a news indicator and see for yourself (test over a long period of history) how "good" trading on the news is. ;)

P.S. And trust only your own experience. )

khorosh:
Good luck. What TF are you working on?

For opening the TF does not matter - it is hourly - for closing positions if in doubt I reduce the TF...

Thanks for the tip ...

Collect all the news in a file, make a news indicator and see for yourself (test it over a long period of history) how "good" trading on the news is. ;)

P.S. And trust only your own experience. )

It's not enough to collect data - you have to analyse it, understand it and draw a conclusion...

Example: house price index was 0.7 - forecast 0.3% - went up 0.5% - current 1.2%

the result is "bullish" for the robot because the figure increased more than predicted

but realistically - if housing prices went up, how can it be "bullish" ...

Maybe I said something wrong, but in reality it was so ...

elmucon:

it's not enough to collect data - you have to analyse it, understand it and draw a conclusion...

example: house price index was 0.7 - forecast 0.3% - increased by 0.5% - current 1.2%

the result is "bullish" for the robot because the figure increased more than predicted

but realistically - if housing prices went up, how can it be "bullish" ...

I may have said something wrong, but that's what happened in reality ...

Of course it's not easy, otherwise everyone would have tried it all at once. You can and should analyse according to the forecast. It is not difficult. True, it is quite a lot of painstaking work. )

Roma, please - bot stopped working after the release of the 603 build, tried everything and recompile and in different folders all threw, no shit does not work, even tested now does not want, when you run in the log writes 0 symbol not found,and when compiling the bot gives zero errors,But the 8 warnings, hands off the meth heads, I do not know what to do, if you can fix it so that everything would work, you already how to rule the bot, all files attached, as well as the instaler and the name of the server where I am testing.

Files:
jdb.zip  340 kb

gentlemen of the countryside, what do you think of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqt3v4SZ6U

Jequile:

It's just another affiliate programme, not many people fall for it any more.

Jequile:

I can make mine (which is posted above), so that it will even show better cuts, but the good of it))))

marker:

Roma, please - bot stopped working after the release of the 603 build, tried everything and recompile and put in different folders, no shit does not work, even tested now does not want, when you run in the log writes 0 symbol not found,and when you compile the bot gives zero errors,But the 8 warnings, hands off the meth heads, I do not know what to do, if you can fix it so that everything would work, you already how to rule the bot, all files attached, as well as the installer and the server name where I am testing.

Yeah, someone was too lazy to write Symbol() or at least NULL, they wrote a simple 0, here's the error. We must correct everywhere now, laziness is a sin ))))

I can't even find AppData folder, even though I've been using mt4 for a long time. I don't know anything about coding, I don't care about Symbol or NULL))