learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 394

200 cents - congratulations. How do we plan to spend it?

tamagucci:

There are options to work for 'firms'. They provide capital, under you.

I don't recommend it. Your money is a loss, other people's money is a liability.

Актер:

I do not recommend it at all. Your money is a loss, someone else's is a liability.

I mean my experience)

Other people's money is managed by teams, not one person.

tamagucci:

I mean my experience)

Strangers are run by teams, not by one person.

Well, you wanted to run a team, as I understood it.

Актер:

Well, you wanted to run the team, as I understood it.

I wanted to pass the first limit, to have it increased, to be exact. And to grow further in the limits, I saw dollars in my dreams and in my mind, but in fact, I was just delirious) I did not understand what they were saying and what they wanted from me... And those who have passed and know what they say.

You need other skills and experience to manage a team.

Актер:

200 cents - congratulations. How do you plan to spend it?

it's not 200, but 2000 - took some food and drink... purely rustic... :-)

here's a month - the dips are the conclusions. The yield curve is the main one there - you understand it yourself...

https://account.forex4you.ru.com/ru/static-statement/b253eb5482c6a2673b450fd350f035da

here's a weekhttps://account.forex4you.ru.com/ru/static-statement/32500e1a18479bf2fff8a801a454d193

plus I put it here - as long as the account is alive

martini

Roman Shiredchenko:

Poured here - as long as the account is alive

whose pavilion, where are you pouring it to?

tamagucci:

Couldn't find the grail ;)

You weren't looking hard enough.

you're trading against it

;)

Актер:
What's a pamm, where do you invest?

I have written in my personal letter so as not to advertise - whoever needs it will find a recognisable DC for colours in the Alps.

Roman Shiredchenko:

I've written a private message so as not to advertise - whoever needs it will find a recognisable DC for colours in the Alps.

A PAMM is the same scam, you will not earn anything there, you only feed the manager. I had an A myself, just haven't been in for a long time, forgot what it looks like)

Well said someone:
------
The question is: who are you trying to convince in the future to become an investor, and who do not know how to become an expert in the field of trading? That is, penny short traders without a working TS are luring penny short investors in bulk. All right, not exactly cent ones. Let's say 100-500 quid. They do not have any money for their investments and they do not have any trustworthy chances to take them. In this connection and recommended to refer to the Criminal Code.
Because this exalted investment alliance of "purely real trader" with "purely real investor" is very reminiscent of fraud.
Reason: