learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 150

Roman.:

Not "ora" but ILANO-MARTIN with competent settings - everything is in the branch, read again a few pages back, GRAALs - there are several, you just have to know how to use them!

Although, yes. There are a lot of Grails. Paukas, somewhere I read - a few grails according to him. The problem is that they do not have martins - he gives 100 quid and he gets 20 percent a month. And averaging is a very dangerous thing, according to Gerczyk - it has killed more than one Jew*).

7Konstantin7:

:-)

Cool! :-)

kakin:
Although, yeah. There are a lot of grails. Paukas, I read somewhere - a few grails according to his words. Although, there are no martin grails - I put in 100 quid and get 20 percent a month. And averaging is a very dangerous thing, as Gerczyk says - it killed more than one Jew*).

And if you do not average, but roll on increased volumes? :-)

It's not just Baffetof(club days participant, you can look at their videos, under "Training", "Club Days" ) who will soon be steering the lam! :-)

kakin:
...you put in 100 quid, you get 20 percent a month.

I've never seen anythinglike this from him...

Share...

Roman.:

I've never seen anythinglike this from him...

Share...

.. That's... maybe I got the wrong guy... but I'm sure I read it somewhere. We'll ask him if he sees the post. Mr. Paukas, how many percent ... say, a year do you make? (because there are months that are unprofitable - I know that for sure)

Roman.:

How about not averaging, but flipping on increased volumes? :-)

It's not just Baffetof(club days participant, you can look at their videos, under "Training", "Club Days" ) who will soon be steering the lam! :-)

Fuck knows. Maybe averaging is good too. I don't really know, to be honest. An averaging trader reminds me of an investor who invests in PAMMs on drawdowns. - I.e. playing on equity is akin to playing on kotira.

kakin:
Who the fuck knows? Maybe averaging is a good thing, too. I don't really know, to be honest. A trader who averages reminds me of an investor who puts money into PAMM on drawdowns. - I.e. playing on equity is akin to playing on a kitty.
I have some experts in investing in PAMM! :-)

kakin:
Maybe averaging is a good thing, too. I don't really know.

Hood. I know.

Ilano-martin rules!

kakin:
.. That's... maybe I got the wrong guy... but I read it somewhere. We'll ask him if he sees the post. Mr. Paukas, how many percent ... say, a year do you make? (because there are months that are unprofitable - I know that for sure)

"mixed up".

If he does answer, it's something along the lines of, "How about the keys to the flat where the money is?" or "I won't answer, because a direct answer might spook your luck and, in general, it spoils karma".

Roman.:

Hood. I know.

Ilano-martin rules!

By the way... what's dangerous about this thing... - on the chart history of any random process one can derive the illano-martin grail by playing with the settings and believe in it. But the probability of winning (time-less) will always be 50%, and on quotes with the spread taken into account - less. The way out - you should enter the market or averaging only ... when the price is not random and has a probability of more than 50% of profit from a deal, because playing with lots will only bring dust in the eyes with a beautiful graph of balance....... Proper averaging with volatility limits is also a fallacy ...
Reason: