learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 314

_CaHeK_:

... after which there is no need to trade.

... and not work for the rest of your life).

khorosh:
... ...and not work for the rest of my life.)

:-)

Making a bombshell based on...

Starting to enter on a breakdown of the opening range of the session.

Probably will put it on the market...

khorosh:
... And not have to work for the rest of his life.)

Robots work hard - man is happy).

P.S. This is what happens, on the most unsuccessful week of training, with an increase in the lot to 10% of the deposit and a spread of 25 pips.

Hello camaraderie.

What's in store for the USD/JPY?

It's an interesting picture. The daily chart.

fozi:

Hello camaraderie.

What's in store for the USD/JPY?

It's an interesting picture. The daily chart.

What's interesting about ? I've seen this pattern a thousand times, the market doesn't give much variety and always draws the same thing. Boring. He doesn't have much choice. Why guess what will happen when you can always join the winners.

Right, why didn't I think of that before.

fozi:
Right, why didn't I think of it before.

It's going exactly the same as before... only a dumb person wouldn't notice... :-)))

zoritch:

it's going exactly the same as before... only a stupid person would not notice... :-)))

Thanks for the compliment :))

How's your BFM ?

I have overtaken the annual bank deposit interest in 3 months and I am very happy about it :)

I hope I can get 50% interest per annum.

Good afternoon all farmers registered a new nickname so as not to embarrass you, and so the problem was this, using your scoops to create something alive even eagles, (humor) the task was to set my daughter, she is 6 years old, the task was to adjust your scoops that would not plummet, for this I have made an initial deposit of (a huge 1000 cents) and so the result is not mine, and the child who does not understand a shit neither in MQL nor in any chart, and so the report from February 7 to April 1

By the way where the chart is going down very hard ( I asked to close all the trades _) so think good luck ! But in fact 400% in your face

amnepofig:

Good afternoon all farmers registered a new nickname so as not to embarrass you, and so the problem was this, using your owls to create something alive even eagles, (humor) the task was to set my daughter, she is 6 years old, the task was to adjust your owls that would not plummet, for this I have made an initial deposit of (a huge 1000 cents) so the result is not mine, and the child who does not understand a shit neither in MQL nor in any chart, and so the report from February 7 to April 1

by the way the point where the chart goes down very hard ( i asked to close all trades _) so i wish you good luck ! But in fact 400% interest is in your face

The profit factor is somehow small with these statistics, but otherwise not bad. Will there be further reports for March?
Reason: