learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 313

YOUNGA:
Seems to be pouring in well - a coup should turn into a winning strategy

Is it even possible to prescribe in the EA such a function to flip and put it on a profit?

Profitov:

Is it even possible to prescribe this in the EA such a function to flip and put it on a profit?

I tried to make this EA, but no one understood me. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137952

Profitov:

Is it even possible to prescribe this in the EA such a function to flip and put it on a profit?

If Kolya Margin calls, tell him I'm not here.

pako:

If Kolya Margin calls, tell him I'm not here.

Great, I usually do not answer the phone so as not to upset myself with an interesting conversation with Kolya Margin, but the topic of advisers is very interesting please continue).

Profitov:

Great, I usually don't pick up the phone so as not to upset myself with an interesting conversation with Kolya Margin, but the topic of advisers is very interesting, please continue).

When you can not offer anything of substance, it does not matter whether it is interesting or not for you.

Read the branch, especially the title.

Profitov:

But the topic of Expert Advisors is very interesting, I would like to ask them to continue.)

There are no fish here - mostly useless rubbish.

There are branches where mathematicians fight, the only thing that is clear is that no one is getting anywhere.

There are branches with sick in the head gurus, they draw a lot of pictures, but when you ask for monitoring in real life, the answer is simple no one can see anything.

They may give you some ideas, but you may not know for sure.

vasabu2012:

There are no fish here - mostly useless talk.

The only thing that is clear is that no one is getting anywhere.

There are branches with sick in the head gurus, they draw a lot of pictures, but when you ask for monitoring in real life, the answer is simple no one can see anything.

So my advice is simple - read a book yourself, maybe you will come up with something, but of course not for sure.

Oh a man who does NOT carry useless gibberish = )

vah:

Oh man who is NOT talking useless rubbish = )

I'm just stating a fact.

I don't come here very often.

I work with my Alpari Pams under the same nickname as I do here.

vasabu2012:

There are no fish here - mostly useless talk.

There are branches where mathematicians fight, the only thing that is clear is that no one is getting anywhere.

So my advice is simple - read the book yourself, maybe you will come up with something, but of course not for sure.

Thanks, of course it depends on the trader, I personally am not offended, I do not try to correct anyone, I just give my opinion on forex, sometimes it is at odds with the opinion of the majority.

New pictures of my algorithm's performance over six weeks of training, and a price chart for clarity. An absolutely accurate picture of the algorithm's performance in terms of time and number of trades is displayed.

1 week

2 week

3 week

4 week

5 week

6 week

P.S. at the moment everything is much better than it was at the beginning, just have to choose a random week for final testing without training.

P.P.S. trading conditions as before, with 10 dollars, minimum fixed lot (0.01), but with a spread of 20 pips, SL 50 pips + spread, TP - by algorithm.

P.P.P.S. There will be two settings in the Expert Advisor, this is the earning speed (lot in % of deposit, or fixed) and the desired amount of earnings, after which you can not trade.

Reason: