learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 471

Roman Shiredchenko:

In general, colleagues - currently, due to the fact that they say the currency symbols are largely correlated, you should not be rough with the starting volume in all traded instruments, because it is possible to get into a resonance, when a few symbols show similar dynamics and, consequently, exposures can GOOD average or flip on increased volumes and as a result, may not have enough margin for the next flip/averaging ...

so, for now I am averaging here:

I'm also preparing a rollover/averaging already on an exchange account: I'll post intermediate results here.

Oh, boy! The famous Paymaster, aka Moriarty, appears to be on this forum!

Boris Gulikov:
Oh, boy! The famous Paymaster, aka Moriarty, appears to be on this forum!
Hello! I'm an investor. I mediate on drawdowns. No advertising allowed here.

Boris Gulikov:
Oh, boy! The famous Paymaster, aka Moriarty, appears to be present on this forum!
You're a long way from him, Borya.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You're a long way from him, Boris.

Well, that's even further than you!

You're only trading cent accounts.

You've got them both up and down. And you don't even mind losing them! )))

Boris Gulikov:

Well, that's even further than you!

You're only trading cent accounts.

You've got them both up and down. And you don't even mind losing them! )))

I don't know how to drain. And you're wrong about cents.

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's weird. .

This is the first time I've ever seen you have an account like this.

What's strange about it?! :-)

Everything is normal...

I'm asking all those who criticize, to the woods, I can go deeper and send a justified criticism, if there is any delusional criticism.

The thread is called - "Learn to earn ...", so kind of tests - not ace here ... :-) IMHO

Here's the standard parameter values, edited robot from the codebase, respect to cmillion! https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16855

Symbol: magnet, September futures, trade at intersection of ind RSI levels (14), standard levels, on M1, no optimization. Just want to look at this trading approach now:

trade always at level crossover, indent 10 pips (at least) from previous trade, netting account, trawl (doesn't seem to work yet) from profit - simple 10 pips (round numbers), exits on reverse signal, regardless of current profit/loss, lot constant always 1 contract, no limit on number of max trades on averaging, each subsequent buy lower than previous and no closer (should be) 10 pips to previous. Without trawl for now.

Exp_RSI
Exp_RSI
  • www.mql5.com
Самый простой советник по RSI.

Getting back to the topic of the thread - slightly nostalgic, the topic was about ilan:

here and in the articles there's a lot of deconstructed reversal TS (search for: "reversal") - both stocks and mm are all deconstructed there:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/7013 Creating a cross-platform grid advisor (Part III): grid on corrections with martingale
https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2281 Creating a manual trading assistant - trading panel

Well, there is a lot to work on!

Создаем кроссплатформенный советник-сеточник (Часть III): сетка на коррекциях с мартингейлом
Создаем кроссплатформенный советник-сеточник (Часть III): сетка на коррекциях с мартингейлом
  • www.mql5.com
В этой статье мы попробуем создать лучший из возможных советников, работающих по принципу сеточника. Как обычно, это будет кроссплатформенный советник, способный работать как в MetaTrader 4, так и в MetaTrader 5. Первый советник был хорош всем, кроме того, что не мог принести прибыль на длительном промежутке времени. Второй советник мог работать на интервалах более нескольких лет. Но принести более 50% прибыли в год при максимальной просадке менее 50% он был не способен.

bidding tomorrow

Real - rollback on MAGNIT:

(start is broker's commission withdrawal for MT5, no trades)

Colleagues - in general, the intermediate results are as follows

This is the futures market of the Moscow Stock Exchange.

The above posts mainly describe the TS.

Later I will provide more detailed data and information.

Here is essentially an averaging in the channel on MSE

It closes in profit all the time

The code of robot, also in the base for exchange trading on the netting account also here will be posted.

P.S. I am writing now a function to transfer in bu and then using parts of trawl to profit, for example, entered 5 contracts, and then from profit trawl 10 pips to cover 1 contact (a la output break 20% - again trawl will be by parts and virtual, for partial closing on 10 pips pullback, for example).

Roman Shiredchenko #:

Colleagues - in general, the intermediate results are as follows

This is the futures market of the Moscow Stock Exchange.

The above posts mainly describe the TS.

Later I will provide more detailed data and information.

Here is essentially an averaging in the channel on MSE

It closes in profit all the time

The code of robot, also in the base for exchange trading on the netting account also here will be posted.

P.S. I am writing now a function to transfer in bu and then using parts of trawl to profit, for example, entered 5 contracts, and then from profit trawl 10 pips to cover 1 contact (a la output break 20% - again trawl will be by parts and virtual, for partial closing on 10 pips pullback, for example).

There will naturally be no monitoring? You have to break your eyes, look at the pictures and try to understand something there
Reason: