learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 462

khorosh:

Ran a crash test of sorts. I tripled the starting lot to do so. The crash did not happen. The Expert Advisor successfully worked with such a high load on the deposit. Test from 02.05.2016 .

Did the tester match the real account, or haven't you tried it yet?

There is such a picture from mt4 tester

There is this picture in the mt5 tester and the same picture on the real account

Since Tuesday of last week it has been working on cent real. No big drawdowns yet. I haven't compared it with the tester in details yet. But a bug has appeared, sometimes a single trade closes with zero profit. Some variable determining the closing threshold is either not set or is cleared. I have not sorted it out yet. I'm about to do it now.

Ran a test from 01.05.2016 on USDJPY. Seems to be good as well. I will put it to the cent real from Monday.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Does the tester match the real account, or haven't you tried it yet?

Here's a comparison:

Real with 18 Aug 2020.

Tester from 18.08.2020 EURUSD

The difference in profits is due to the fact that I have implemented the same Expert Advisor on USDJPY from 08.09.2020on this account.

I don't understand just why the drawdown is much lower on the real account.

khorosh:

The only thing I don't understand is why the drawdown on the real is much lower.

Toaster counts by means, and real by balance, no?

Макс:

Toaster counts by means and real by balance, no?

I don't know how the tester counts by means, but I don't know how the real one does. It is quite possible that you are right. Personally I control EA's work on the real account by the ratio of the current loss to the current balance in percent. This value is displayed on my chart.

This is a new period of my creative life in forex. I am going to say goodbye to the direction to which I gave many years - martingale (averaging, overturning, combining, etc.). The old stallion "Martingale" has worked it's time to retire. I'm going to move to a new young stallion - Pyramiding).

This is the best solution in every way. Pyramiding is better than martingale in terms of risk, drawdown and even more so in terms of profitability. The TS using pyramiding is not finished yet, it is in its infancy. But it allows us to evaluate in the tester what pyramiding with a fixed lot + reinvestment is capable of doing. I have tested one volatile month in the tester. You may see the result below. I think everyone agrees that it is worth working in this direction, as they say. I am still searching for the accurate entry signals, which is the major problem. I have no idea how to use these signals, I am sure they will work.

The drawdown is a bit high, but if you halve the starting lot, the drawdown will be less than 15%, respectively, and the profit is divided by 2. And still the profit will remain very nice).

khorosh:

The drawdown is a bit high, but if you halve the starting lot, the drawdown will be less than 15%, so the profit is divided by 2. And still the profit will remain very pleasant).

Try to get profitability: 0, when you get it you will realize that early you are bragging. Good luck!

VVT:

Try to get profitability: 0 , when you get it you'll realise you're bragging too early. Good luck.

I don't need any advice from the nouveaux riches.

Reason: