Ilan-TrioKS v1.45 - /English Version/ - The new SUPER Expert Advisor. - page 3

Say me

But I would like to see at the moment that the super buy EUR, How I do?

I've been doing some major testing with this EA and found that some settings can actually last for a very long time. Depending on what I put in, I let the strategy tester run on different currency pairs from 1999 to 2010 with no margin calls.

However, when looking at the max drawdown, it would of course be more than the initial deposit. This means that if the EA was initiated on the month with the largest drawdown, there would be a margin call.

So, could you add in a function in which the initial amount of lots will increase as the equity increases. This way we could maybe find some combination of inputs that will last over 10 years without reaching a margin call (no matter when you initiate the EA).

LenaB:
Hi did run it on GBPUSD 15min (backtesting) and it did not open any trade at all for hours. What needs to be set in that EA so it starts to trade? It causes OrderSend Error 131 And Error 0, from time to time and thats all the log shows ! !!! Did just set lots to 0.1 and use the original settings otherwise and it starts to trade!! Nu will see what it does now.

this is my demo accounts...

live trade

instatrader platform

ID : 715869

password : codename1

I run this EA from 16/09/2010 17.14 (server time)

Starting with : USD300.00

EA set min lot : 0.01 (1sen per pip)

Pair set : EJ, GU, UJ, UCHF

Time Frame : 5 Min

Ill run this account until the end of this month

My friend already used this EA in his real account...

starting with USD1k

He use run on 10 pairs

and it works well...

BUT!!!!! I just know that.. don't know the rest ( i meant.. how long it can survive)

what ever happened... T.A.Y.O.R

LenaB:
Having tested it now with EURUSD and GBPUSD (15 Min, Alpari Backtesting) it causes with different setups nice plus, ONLY when reaching 1th Of September 2010 it crashes always. It starts to sell only when volatility is fine green, and runs Equity below 1K and stops out. Maybe the inventor can advise on which settings will survive that 1th Sept morning...

That error 130 is caused when Trailing Stop is enabled and no parameter variant can help to overcome this error... Again maybe only the inventor can help here out.

Anyway an interesting EA, reached in backtesting more as 10K plus in 3 days but then 1th Sept was eating all 20K ... Maybe to use this EA only under strong visual control and to close it when something starts to get wrong... better would be if that EA would correct those Errors like above itself in time...

may i tell u something

as i know...

this EA used Martingale technique

which mean... it will double lot each time market move different ways (every 30 pips away from first entry position)

so, the best setting for martingale is.. lowerst lot (micro account can1 use 0.01 lot)...

its better to use at least USD1k for this kind of EA

i like what i am seeing in forward testing but..... only why sell?

I've backtested for a while in different time ranges and it seems pretty useful

Maybe i would be good if somehow it didnt keep doing losers trades, I mean against the trend...

can anyone share proper settings for this EA to get maximum profit

Not Max Profit but

sananpah:
can anyone share proper settings for this EA to get maximum profit

I think maximum profit is not the main aim. More important is to survive DD's when Price is jumping in short time from low to a brief high and back, that kills often all achieved incomes. Proper settings to survive per example GBPUSD 2010-09-07 8:15h-10:30h and 2010-09-08 8:30h-10:30h (Alpari BrokerTime).

Found no settings by now to avoid stopping out. Anyone any idea on such surviver settings?

LenaB:
I think maximum profit is not the main aim. More important is to survive DD's when Price is jumping in short time from low to a brief high and back, that kills often all achieved incomes. Proper settings to survive per example GBPUSD 2010-09-07 8:15h-10:30h and 2010-09-08 8:30h-10:30h (Alpari BrokerTime). Found no settings by now to avoid stopping out. Anyone any idea on such surviver settings?

I've survived with the default settings, but my backtest began long before this dates

Edit:

Now i got some earlier dates and its giving me some bad results. But it was the tester that auto close open positions, maybe this trades would give some profit.

I really think that this EA has future, it just need some filter to dont trade against the trend. Maybe using another TF

awesome!

Hello etrade

I run demo 5 digits broker and this ea work very good opening and closing buy & sell position. but for 4 digits broker ea only open 3 sell position. I dont know what is the problem. Can you help for ea to run in 4digits broker please.

Thumb up for your kindness to share this ea

Reason: