[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 832

PPC:
For pips, even the "all ticks" tester mode is inaccurate. The ticks generator is still much more straightforward than market noise. Checked

It seemed to me that this generator generates ticks almost randomly by bar width. But on the real - everything is more predictable.

jelizavettka:

It seemed to me that this generator generates ticks almost randomly by bar width. And in real - everything is more predictable.

No. The tester is straightforward. I did the following experiment. Collected ticks, coming into the terminal, into .CSV file (I don't remember, whether for an hour, or for 2). Then on the same time interval I ran the same PSV in the tester on M1 (to be closer to the truth) - collected test ticks in another file .CSV. After that all this rubbish was compared in Excel on graphs. Moreover, the amount of ticks generated by the tester was 20% less than the fact - it didn't fit the Volume parameter. That's the kind of kitty cakes

When I opened each new bar in each file there was a corresponding timestamp - to compare them better

jelizavettka:

It seemed to me that this generator generates ticks almost randomly by bar width. And on the real - everything is more predictable.

The tester, especially the tick tester, is not useful, it has been understood for a long time)

if only for quality 99 it looks like ticks in a real trade.

7Konstantin7:

The tester is not suitable especially the ticker has been understood for a long time)

if only on quality 99 there ticks like in real trade were recorded

No, it's not, but not for 1-2 pips. If you have targets of 50-100 pips on the 4 digits - inaccuracies of the tester do not affect

PPC:
No, it is OK, but not for 1-2 pips. If you have a target of 50-100 pips at the 4-digit level - the tester's inaccuracy has no impact

It is possible, but as I've learned there are no such Expert Advisors

And even if they get good results in the tester with large parameters, they do not work in real life

because history is history.

PPC:
No, it is suitable, just not for 1-2 pips targets. If your targets are 50-100 pips on 4 digits - tester inaccuracies have no effect

I agree. Pips forex traders are doomed to lose out now that they have introduced floating spreads and because of requotes. And they should be tested on real ticks.

I am not afraid of it, thank God)

People who are not difficult to throw an adequate martyr ) because Double Minus is often opens orders with increased lot at the same level with a simple ) for example open order 0.01 at 1.3098 price moves away from the price then comes back and opens at 1.3098 with double lot and often it moves away from the TP price ... If RSI is above 70 then it would be a Sell if it is above 70, and a Buy if it is below 30. I see my own conditions: if it is above 70 then it is a Sell, otherwise a Buy) I want to add it to volumes ) I can not write an EA from scratch, but I can change the conditions and change the little things ;)

PS preferably for five digits ^ ^ Trawl is welcome :D

271863768:

People who are not difficult to throw an adequate martyr ) because Double Minus is often opens orders with increased lot at the same level with a simple ) for example open order 0.01 at 1.3098 price moves away from the price then comes back and opens at 1.3098 with double lot and often it moves away from the TP price ... If RSI is above 70 then it would be a Sell if it is above 70, and if RSI is below 30 then a Buy. I noticed that the conditions are like this: if it is above 70 then it is Sell, otherwise Buy) I want to add it to volumes ) I can not write an EA from scratch, but I can change the conditions and change the little things ;)

PS preferably for five digits ^ ^ Trawl is welcome :D

By the way, concerning the Rci! I already wrote if you swap the Rci 30 to 70 that is 70 to 30, then it will be as you like it that is between the two lines will not put an order if the price goes up and the Rci indicator steps over 30 then it will put not up but down! if you mean it!

vladds:

i meant if i swap the xy bars 30 to 70 which means 70 to 30, it will be like you want it will not open an order if the price goes up and the xy bars will go over 30 so it will open not up but down!

I need the owl to trade both ways in the tester ) under certain conditions in each direction ) + i need it to work with a 5-digit code ) because f4u has leaky quotes and it should keep track of placed orders without opening a bunch of them at the same level , because approaching a TP and opening an order near it it moves the TP away from the price, the price will catch up with it , this bunch can pull down my deposit in a second ) several times during the week i had a heart attack :D but luckily i got it out )

i just need a stable martyr (with strict rules of entry that i will later uphold - i got a clear signal - went in like double_Minus, scattered a bunch of orders along the price trend and set the total profit, with accurate tracking of open orders, so the orders do not overlap, that it does not stall) and i think i will make a grail out of it :D TK myself using such tactics pretty good, but without martin )

271863768:

I need the owl to trade both ways in the tester ) under certain conditions in each direction ) + i need it to work with a 5-digit code ) because f4u has leaky quotes and it should keep track of placed orders without opening a bunch of them at the same level , because approaching a TP and opening an order near it it moves the TP away from the price, the price will catch up with it , this bunch can pull down my deposit in a second ) several times during my weekly trades i had a heart attack :D but luckily i got rid of it )

i just need a stable martyr (with strict rules of entry that i will define myself later - i got a clear signal - i entered as double_Minus, spread a bunch of orders along the price movement and set total profit, with accurate monitoring of open orders, so the orders do not overlap, that it does not stall by itself) and i think i will make a good trade :D TK myself using this tactic quite good but without martin)

Wrong branch, you're in the wrong place.
Reason: