learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 468

Roman Shiredchenko:

As for the entrance of the next opposite to the previous one

I'm looking at the owl out of the corner of my eye, looking... As though, all day at the computer. Thus, after closing the order by TP, the entrance in the opposite direction is inevitable. But, of course, it is the owner's business.

NNightmare:

I'm looking at the owl out of the corner of my eye, looking... Like, all day at the computer. I think, after closing the order on TP, an entrance in the opposite direction is inevitable. But, of course, it is the owner's business.

This is not interesting, IMHO!

I'm just posting actual trades, for example, right now (I'm not calling anyone to anything! I'm not hinting at anything and not advertising anything) - I'm just reporting real trades in the situation.

so it turns out in the channel of 230-250 pips five-digit volumes of 2.56 lots

I "purposely" am writing to you, so you won't close manually and take a loss, though small... :-)

here are the results of the week

I mean, I also had a situation with the same robot before, I manually closed and took a loss on a "dead loss" on GBPJPY, - then I looked at the history - all is ok, I wish I had not taken a loss.... Now - all for robots - the approach is to trade 30% of the daily range - then a flip on the increased volumes by a factor of 2 - a 30% channel on APR 14 period - here I am looking at it... I will write you the results here. I have the rollover in Boo as well - I will lay it out, the robot is working - I can lay it out too (I wanted to make a present for New Year - now I am ready!) This is no joke, guys - but from the heart!

TOTALS of the coups - I'll post them here.

guys - here

Roman Shiredchenko:

I'm just posting actual trades, for example, right now (I'm not calling anyone to anything! I'm not hinting at anything and not advertising anything!

so it turns out in the channel of 230-250 pips five-digit volumes of 2.56 lots

I "purposely" am writing to you, so you won't close manually and take a loss, though small... :-)

here are the results of the week

I mean, I also had a situation with the same robot before, I manually closed and took a loss on a "dead loss" on GBPJPY, - then I looked at the history - all is ok, I wish I had not taken a loss.... Now - all for robots - the approach is to trade 30% of the daily range - then a flip on the increased volumes by a factor of 2 - a 30% channel on APR 14 period - here I am looking at it... I will write you the results here. I have the rollover in Boo as well - I will lay it out, the robot is working - I can lay it out too (I wanted to make a present for New Year - now I am ready!) This is no joke, guys - but from the heart!

TOTALS of the coups - I'll post them here.

beautifully turned around, there are no words

Renat Akhtyamov:
beautifully turned over, there's no words

ALL FLIPS ON THE SYSTEM :-) (THIS IS NO JOKE) ALL IS GOOD

It's not beautiful yet - it's beautiful when you get to 10 flips and 10+ lots - you know you can still do 3 normal - but it's already scary.... :-)

------

it's OK to go further but it's too old.... :-)

all in all good everything is in the system....

- it's not about nice - it's about something else - it's about the philosophy of trading the 30% of the daily range. :-)

But yes - I am waiting for the results.

Here's the situation at the moment - Friday

BUT ON THE PLUS SIDE NOTICE - GENTLEMEN FROM THE COUNTRYSIDE - IT'S BETTER WHEN AVERAGING TO SEE THE SCORE MELTING BEFORE YOUR EYES... (FLYING OFF INTO SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:-)

Roman Shiredchenko:

It's not interesting, IMHO!

Come on, what's more interesting, let's test it, eh)))

NNightmare:

Come on, something more interesting, let's test it.)

I'll post here a robot with a set for optimisation, which trades on the pictures above with a description of its work.

Renat Akhtyamov:
it's a beautiful reversal, I can't tell you how it's turning

some of it is beaten off... :-) by averaging and flips

flips like this

averages like this

PS the previous figure with the report was for a week. This one is for a month - from 01.01.2021.

NNightmare:

Well, give me something more interesting, let's test it, what))))

I'll post this weekend with a set for optimisation. There is a topic such that, for example, if the width of the channel flip 250 pts 5 sign, for example, after the fifth flip, ie on the lot 0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08, 0.16, 0.64 - here with the fifth flip, ie on 0.64 lots simple trawl is enabled (I haven't added any other types of trawl yet), if price has gone towards loss again - exit at lot 250 pips and enter 1.28 lot, from this - sixth rollover simple trawl is enabled, there is also function of Breakeven before trawl, i.e.i.e. if the profit is small, for example, the price goes into profit after the sixth rollover - it passes 260 pips and the expo does not close the profit, i.e. it transfers a Stop Loss to the next one, for 250 points of profit, of course, taking into account freezing levels and stop levels of transferring a Stop Loss, i.e. exp moves a Stop Loss 250 points away from the open price when the price goes through 270 points and if the stop level is 20 points - all these checks are taken into account in the code.

This is a little description for those who want to test it...

I myself will be using these robots in my own trading account. This is a little description for me, because I want to show my robot in a pre-designed form without any prelude, when I finally lay out the robot and optimize it, but it is pure specifcation and that's all.

For example, if it is set at 30 points, robot will move the price to 250 points in Boo only from the point level of 280 points.

Then a simple trawl is activated. The level in the Boo is clearly displayed, i.e. is visible to the broker.

Reason: