learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 466

Aleksandr Matveev:

Well, compare the number of deals you have and here on the chart and you will see where the memory goes ;)

That`s why I`m going to modify my Expert Advisor on MT5, at least 512 Gigs of memory can be allocated there (in theory)

Yes, I agree, the reason is the excessive amount of trades.

Aleksandr Matveev:

I was wondering what strategies could achieve a similar result in a short period of time? )) Since you say it's not a problem to get)) Any examples?

I agree, your result in the tester is phenomenal. If you manage to make it the same on the real site, I'll take my hat off to you). What about me, everyone will take their hat off to Mr. Millionaire).

khorosh:

I agree, your result in the tester is phenomenal. If you get it to be the same in the real world, I will take my hat off to you.) What about me, everyone will do so in front of Mr. Millionaire).

I took away that picture just in case, so that unprepared minds would not abandon work and jump into trading, thinking that in real life it is possible))

Aleksandr Matveev:

I removed that picture just in case, so that unprepared minds wouldn't start to quit their jobs and jump into trading thinking that such a thing is possible in real life)).

Hardly any picture can have that effect on people. There are other things to be afraid of. I've been posting a lot of different reports with nice pictures but my mail got hacked. I didn't give any other reason to get hacked.

khorosh:

It is unlikely that any picture can have that effect on people. There are other things to be afraid of. I've posted a lot of reports with pretty pictures, and I've had my email hacked. I didn't give any other reason to get hacked.

It's possible... You never know who or what to expect...

Roman Shiredchenko:

ExpMartin - Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4

Dmitriy Epshteyn

TS is reversible on increased volumes.

I modified it to open by new bar opening prices, if spread exceeds the specified maximum value - it doesn't open market ones, but monitors and closes the profit/loss.

I have tried the Expert Advisor, it is a cool specimen. I have a thought: why does the trader have to close the last order when it has reached the maximum? Let it wait for the TP. The Expert Advisor either stops working or starts to work again. But, as an alternative, it does not forget about the dangling and only trades in the opposite direction, for example...

NNightmare:

I've been playing the Expert Advisor, it's a nice piece of equipment. A thought occurred to me: why should I close the last order when it reaches the limit? Let it sit and wait for the TP. The Expert Advisor either stops working or starts to work again. But, as an alternative, it does not forget about the dangling and only trades in the opposite direction, for example TP

There also in my opinion, and it's normal, check it, no time now. If not, I can post my variant here. I am talking about that when you reach the limit of flips and it namely the position is closed in minus, so there is nothing to wait for tp as you write then goes the opening with the minimum lot.

Roman Shiredchenko:

It's the same as mine, and that's fine, check it out, I don't have time right now. If not, I can post my variant here. The point is that when you reach the limit of flips and he namely the position is closed at a loss, so there is nothing to wait for tp as you write then goes the opening with the minimum lot.
I don't know whose it is. It's got the ability to work at a set time, maybe your version too. In principle, what attracted me to owls - that does not leave tails. On the other hand, I would like to try version with possibility of leaving outermost order, TP and owl working with it and keeping it in view.

NNightmare:
I do not know whose it is. There is a possibility to work at a given time, may be your version. In principle, what attracted owls - that does not leave tails. On the other hand, I would like to try version with possibility of leaving outermost order, TP and owl working with complete picking of tail as well as keeping it in mind.

I'm going to post my variant. As a Limit Reversal closes in minus, it opens with a min lot. every position has takeovers and stops as it is. There is no other way. January 11.

Roman Shiredchenko:

I'm going to post my variant. As a Limit Reversal closes in minus, it opens with a min lot. every position has takeovers and stops as it is. There is no other way. I had a lot of money on the 11th of January.

Well, this one did. I would not try to close the TP but open a real TP instead of a virtual one and work from zero.

Reason: