learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 470

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Pyramiding is guessing by coffee grounds. It is no better than martin and all other nonsense. The main thing is that you cannot be guaranteed to guess the trend!

Pyramiding is not a trading system, but a way to increase the profitability of the trading system. And therefore it cannot be a fortune-telling. The reading of coffee grounds is usually attributed to trading systems with random entry. You do not know what my TS is, so this terminology is not appropriate in this case.

khorosh:

Hi. Working up a sweat. Here's the novelty of averaging + pyramiding. I'm currently testing, Doubling my deposit in 3 months. 17% drawdown.

Run the moon at the beginning of 2020, it fits the pyramid. Then the same from the beginning of 2021. If the Expert Advisor withstands both moves, then you can go to the real account.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Run the Moon from the beginning of 2020, it fits the pyramiding there. Then run it from the beginning of 2021. If the EA will withstand both moves, then you can go to the real
Oh! Hi Renat!!! Glad to read you here! I do understand correctly, it is USDCAD? I'll test it on this interval, let me see!

Brothers - villagers! The signal is blocked due to trading activity! :-) This is from April 2021. Trading robots in the base is from the branch. Real.

In the project, it's going to minimum settlement mode. Currently trading about 100 exps on different symbols: rollover, averaging trading approaches (about 4). Preparing pyramiding! Robot in the trailer.

Since the beginning of the month

cobra - available

in a week

week

For those not aware: "Signals with a large number of open positions/postponed orders and excessive trading history are automatically moved to archive."

Colleagues - not bragging, purely on point - a competent way out peek-a-boo! :-)

Pip to pip - the parameters have been optimized over 5 years of history.

pips to pips

on the previous post - I'll adjust the parameter values to my IMHO - I'll post them here.

ALLO! HELLO! !!ALLO!!! How are the grades? :-)

Anything/no progress? :-) ARE WE DOING WELL? :-)

from May 2021 - one

two

It's been nine months since I decided to start using pyramiding. Unfortunately, it is not possible to achieve huge profits. So far only this: test from 01.01.2020.

In general, colleagues - currently, due to the fact that they say the currency symbols are largely correlated, you should not be rough with the starting volume on all traded instruments, because it is possible to get into a resonance, when a few symbols show similar dynamics and, consequently, exposures can GOOD average or flip on increased volumes and eventually, may not have enough margin for the next flip/averaging ...

so, for now I am averaging here:

averages and reversals

I'm also preparing a rollover/averaging already on an exchange account: I'll post intermediate results here.

Roman Shiredchenko:

In general, colleagues - currently, due to the fact that they say the currency symbols are largely correlated, you should not be rough with the starting volume on all traded instruments, because it is possible to get into a resonance, when a few symbols show similar dynamics and, consequently, exposures can GOOD average or flip on increased volumes and eventually, may not have enough margin for the next flip/averaging ...

so, for now I am averaging here:

also preparing already on exchange account - rollover/averaging: I'll post intermediate results here.

strange

this is the first time I've seen you have such an account

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's weird. .

It's the first time I've ever seen you have an account like this.

:-) Today I can test without optimization, purely on standard settings, put the opening prices on M1 on MT5, of course, stock!!!

Not all my plans are implemented there yet... So an intermediate variant.

Reason: