learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 229

Roman.:

Cool! Kostyan! Handsome!!! Happy Programmer's Day! Successful and useful codes with working and profitable exp!!!

From the bottom of my heart!

Thanks Roman, I am not a proger) so very little and happy holiday to you

7Konstantin7:
I had a good 61 lots) that's 6 lots for real, like I only went 3 for real, I was scared out of my wits.

I didn't have time to be frightened - I didn't see... With my girl on holiday now... :-)

I had an accident on my birthday and my car overturned... The repair cost 80,000 roubles - I'm still doing it... I haven't been further than Altay Mountains this year... I'll post pictures... one of these days...

7Konstantin7:

Thanks Roman, I'm not a proger) so very little and happy holidays to you

Thank you!

Roman.:

I didn't have time to be frightened - I didn't see... With my girl on holiday now... :-)

I had an accident on my birthday - my car overturned... I've had an accident on my birthday - my car overturned... The repair - it cost me 80 000 roubles - I'm still doing it... I haven't been further than Altay Mountains this year... I'll post pictures... the other day...

It's good that you didn't see) - the main thing is in profit.

Thank goodness all got over, it's scary, I saw a terrible accident on the way to the sea, just a mess and a woman was dead in the car, it's scary to drive now.

We`ll get through it) have a nice holiday with your girl... It's interesting to see the pictures.)

I'll go watch the movie as usual, see you later.

7Konstantin7:

It's a good thing I didn't see it.

I saw a terrible accident on the way to the sea, just a mess and a woman was dead in the car, it is scary to drive.

We`ll get through it) have a nice holiday with your girl... It's interesting to see the pictures.)

I'll go watch the film as usual, see you soon.

On Katun (mountain river).

Roman.:

Beautiful I wish we could move to such beautiful places, I dream, but I don't want to leave my hometown either.

This is the first time I've seen you in a photo.

7Konstantin7:

I dream of moving to such beautiful places, but I don't want to leave my hometown either.

This is the first time I've seen you in a photo.

:-)
See personal info...

Красавцы!!!!

I'm not going anywhere this year :(((( my son caught chicken pox, Anapa is no good....

I want to go to Volgograd next week, visit the Mamayev Kurgan, as long as the weather holds up.

TEXX:

Maybe next year we'll all go to the south as a "village").
In Volgograd on the mound is interesting I was there 10 years ago, the weather is yes(

Speculator:

To 10,000 and back to the initial 1,000

No forecasts in the forecasts thread today, the wave must have hit Probably the orders were left from that week on EURUSD and today the gap.

Any progress towards 10,000 cents?

Reason: