learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 469

Colleagues - anyone interested (originally wanted to do as a New Year present, but ... corporate and other holidays - did not give :-)), now ripe - a robot may be posted (this version in the code base).

Immediately trolls to the woods, a la philosophy martin coup and other things - is ... and that ...

I suggest to work with the percentage of channel from ATP calculated - so TP and SL should be -1 in the settings. Here are pictures

Rice under optmization 1

Fig. 2 under optimization

parameter values

everything is commented in the code!

// время торгов, заканчивает работу в 22, то есть в 22 часа и после советник не выставляет новых ордеров и ждет рабочего времени - 2 часа
extern bool Use_Time=true;
extern int HourStart=8; // время начала работы советника в часах по времени терминала - может быть от 0 до 23
extern int HourEnd=22; // время окончания работы советника в часах по времени терминала
extern int MinStart =30;
extern int MinEnd   =40;

extern string АТР = " Period_ATR на D1 ";
// если юзать АТР, то СЛ и ТР делать -1
extern int    Period_ATR   = 14;  // период_АТР, делать -1 при конкретном использовании СЛ и ТР (уровень ограничения убытков)
extern int    Percent_ATR  = 30;  // Percent_ATR, делать -1 при использовании СЛ и ТР (процент в настоящих процентах - дневного расчетного диапазона по АТР)
extern double k=1.0;              // и фиксации прибыли  ТР=к*СЛ

extern string мартин_и_тралы = " параметры мартина и трала ";
extern double       Lots  =0.01;    //стартовый лот
extern double     Factor  =2.0;     //множитель лота
extern int         Limit  =55;      //ограничение количества умножений лота
extern int      StopLoss  =270,     //CЛ, если на АТР, то делать -1
                TakeProfit=540;     // ТР, если на АТР, то делать -1 
extern int    TrailingStop=60;      //ТРАЛЛ простой - если 0, то тралл по теням свечей 
extern int    Not_Loss    =50;      //цена (ЖАДНОСТЬ) перевода в бу  от цены открытия
extern int     SPREAD_MAX =50;      //размер спреда для стоп-торгов
extern int     StartType  =0;       //тип стартового ордера, 0-BUY, 1-SELL
extern int         Magic  =10;      //индивидуальный номер эксперта

in general SEELS!!! BROTHERS!!! :-) this is WITHOUT jokes from my heart - for you!

I beg you empty questions, who is not in the subject and does not know how to test, do not torture - inquire in the appropriate topics or otherwise - here in the SAME place who is on the subject. Plz.

robot - source code and compiled and settings 2 sets - in the attachment.

there's the actual size of the TRANSLATION channel - dynamic from 200 to 400 pps five digits - that's good.

who is not in the know - here i see the moderators are awake :-) have removed the compiled one. Do not forget to compile the source .

P.S. Although here allowed to attach both source and compiled to it ... maybe even now it's allowed....

if so, i have an idea who could delete the compiled source...

<*.ex* file deleted

System Monthly Cobra, robots from the branch.

cobra in stock!!!

Brothers, villagers! Hello, hello, hello! Are we done? Is it all over? :-)

How is the situation? Good - not good?

I'm talking about rollovers, averaging marts, pyramiding and other trading approaches, a la channel (breakout - breakdown)!!!

Roman Shiredchenko:

Brothers, villagers! Hello, hello, hello! Are we done? Is it all over? :-)

How is the situation? Good - not good?

I'm talking about rollovers, averaging marts, pyramiding and other trading approaches, a la channel approaches (breakout - breakdown)!!!

Hi. Working up a sweat. Here is the novelty of averaging + pyramiding. At the moment the test is going on, Doubling the deposit in 3 months. 17% drawdown.

khorosh:

Hi. Working up a sweat. Here's the novelty of averaging + pyramiding. I'm currently testing, Doubling my deposit in 3 months. 17% drawdown.

Ooh! Nice.

I myself am going to do pyramiding now - I want to do both:

I want to do it this way ( 1. This is when the channel for scaling in advance, for example, 10 scaling in 250 pips - it is clear there - play with lots by variants:

1. the same.

2. increase by increasing or decreasing coefficient, for example 1.5 or 2, or 0.67.

3. Arithmetic progression increasing - decreasing. If decreasing, it is clear to start not from the minimum, but for example from 10 lots or 0.1 with step (- 0.01) to 0.01 on the tenth fill).

Stop Loss should be set at 250 points from the end position.

2. to make

Filling by МА crossing (on a pullback) or by the same 250 points.

Stop Loss should be set at Breakeven + e.g. 40 points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is without averaging.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a very interesting topic - I would like to place here the trading robot of Pyramid Trading System - I have not looked at it yet - and reference to its description.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to make my own version (I already have my own version of anti-martin), where grid from for example if rise - then from buy - stops are not exposed, but just open next market position, without closing the previous ones, with

If this is a pyramid and the symbol moves upwards, then it closes on a trail (you may use the profit - as with Kim, you may use different trail variants for all of the positions).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pyramiding

Roman Shiredchenko:

The topic of pyramiding and robotics is here. (not advertising - general access)

Thanks, I'll have a look. Been aware of this site for a long time, just don't have enough time to follow it.

khorosh:

Thanks, I'll have a look. I've known this site for a long time, just don't have the time to follow it.

I have the same thing :-), I just came across it while watching pyramiding theme on youtube, by the way, there appeared many tutorials on mql4 and 5 programming - I'm reviewing it now.

khorosh:

Hi. Working up a sweat. Here's the novelty of averaging + pyramiding. I'm currently testing, Doubling my deposit in 3 months. 17% drawdown.

Pyramiding's just a guessing game. I should say, it is not better than martin and all other nonsense. the main thing is that you cannot guarantee a guess of the trend!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Pyramiding is guessing by coffee grounds. It's no better than martin and all other nonsense. The main thing is that you can't guarantee a trend!

OOOOOO! Yusuf - glad to see you in this thread and on the trading thread in general. We'll be in touch additionally!!!! Let's discuss trading approaches!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Pyramiding is guessing by coffee grounds. It is no better than martin and all other nonsense. The main thing is that it is impossible to guarantee a trend!

The impression is that "formula 18" or"market theory" can "guarantee a trend".

Reason: