learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 460

khorosh:

Fibo could probably also be included. It would be a little easier for analysis.

Fibo probably won't work - there is almost no certainty %50 to 50% that the price will roll back to this particular level - I thought there was only 12% of coincidence that the price is 32.8 or less or more and will roll back - i.e. the tool is not reliable to me...

I'm a bit confused - but you see this pullback after the fact - i.e. you don't know that this value is the maximum from which the pullback will occur ... or what? :)

well - it's all a matter of practice... I just got used to my bars and have been seeing them for over 15 years - and Fibo needs to be looked at...

but that's not the point - it doesn't matter what particular trader uses the method to determine levels... the main thing is to calculate the levels of shares - and develop a plan b - in case of a pullback :)

Aleksander:

well - it's all a matter of practice... I just got used to my bars and have been seeing them for over 15 years - and Fibo needs to be looked at...

but that's not the point - it doesn't matter which specific trader uses the method of determining levels... the main thing is to calculate the levels of shares - and develop a plan b - in case of a pullback :)

There you have dotted lines and bold lines, what does it depend on? From different TFs?

No - dotted lines - they are single, so to speak - they are from all extrema - but

- if the price reached such a level and rebounded from it - the line becomes thicker - and the more often there was a rebound from the line - the thicker (more significant) the line becomes...

Aleksander:

No - dotted lines - they are single, so to speak - they are from all extrema - but

- if the price reached such a level and rebounded from it - the line becomes thicker - and the more often the rebound was, the thicker (more significant) the line becomes...

I see. Are these lines created on M5 or M15?

khorosh:

I see. Are these lines created on M5 or M15?

As far as I understand, they are the same.

How often you draw them depends on your wallet :-) it's largely just a matter of averaging or fills.

although it's worth listening to the author

it's an old topic from Trader Neo - I'll find the description and post the text here - it shows How to draw lines - Why dips form (by themselves from the price :))) - and how to roughly what to count...

Aleksander:

it's an old topic from Trader Neo - I'll find the description and post the text here - it shows How to draw lines - Why dips form (by themselves from the price :))) - and how to roughly what to count...

while looking...

i know 2 ways :

1) how to calculate such lines from statistics, I wrote somewhere in Dimitrievsky's branches. Exactly, we discussed his article... it's quite simple, but it's resource-intensive - you just have to do a head-on calculation of the angles the price moves through :-)

2) it is possible to analytically calculate from volatility and tick volumes, which everyone spits on out of ignorance (the result is on the screenshots above)

there is a dock file in the archive - and on page 4 there are examples of how to draw lines and how many points between them, etc.
Reason: