Could someone tell me *AT LEAST ONE* EA which works? - page 2

I am getting ready to turn off my computer for a couple of weeks

Just wanted to post the latest equity chart and the trade summary of the breakout system that I have running. It did go into a drawdown after I posted my last chart, but managed to recover with some nice trades that are open. The trailing stops have kicked in and have booked some of the profits. It is currently long the Cable and Euro, and short the swissy. If they move up, it will make more. However, it they crash, the trailings will be taken out and the open profits will get reduced. However, I think it is now out or will be out of the short drawdown.

By the way, this equity curve is based on risking 1% per trade. My next job when I return is to work on some pyramiding scheme where I can build on profitable open trades. That is the key to bigger profits

Files:
equitychart.jpg  127 kb

Not for salle....

Maji:
Most people will not share their successful strategies. They will sell it for a price. There may be some very altruistic people who will share a very profitable system, but if everyone starts using it then it won't be profitable anymore. Anyway, I don't want to brag, but here is the report on an EA that I developed and am currently forward testing. It was profitable last month when the demo expired. The new tests are also looking good. I am keeping my fingers crossed. However, I will not share it. It is a breakout system and maybe someone can figure out how it works from the results. I will leave it up to that Sherlock Holmes

I'm agre with you, Maji.

- Most people will not share their successful strategies

-....but if everyone starts using it then it won't be profitable anymore.

(Broker will close your accounts.)

Please see my report: Thanks

Bongo.

Files:

Forex Expert Advisor

Someone posted good EA here....just try to find 100 pips.it's looks good to me.

====================

PROVEN FOREX SYSTEM

http://www.freefxsystem.com

Hi...

I run This EA for two week.

Here the result

regards

Promo01

Files:
eurusd.jpg  96 kb

Bongo:
I'm agre with you, Maji.

- Most people will not share their successful strategies

-....but if everyone starts using it then it won't be profitable anymore.

(Broker will close your accounts.)

Please see my report: Thanks

Bongo.

What EA is that? Would any broker allow you to make that many trades in such a short period of time?

forextrades:
What EA is that? Would any broker allow you to make that many trades in such a short period of time?

what EA?

not attached

forextrades:

If broker can offset your trades, yes...

If no, no.

B.

Here another EA, one month result .....

Regards

promo01

Files:
best_ea.gif  14 kb

promo01:
Here another EA, one month result .....

Regards

promo01

Promo01, what is the name of this EA?