learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 131

Roman.:

Yes. I haven't got around to testing it yet...

I've got mine sorted out and I've got what I want so far...

Now, in principle, I'm ready to test it... :-) I have some experience of it... have to look at...

his EA is untested!

vladds:
his EA is not testing!

I see. Thank you.

I mean, straight to the real thing? :-)

Roman.:

I understand. I have no idea what to do with it.

I mean, straight to the real thing? :-)

I have no suggestions as to what can be done with it yet, but it is so informative that I do not want to remove it!

vladds:

I have no suggestions on what can be done with it yet, but it is so informative that I don't want to remove it!

But the picture is nice ... :-)

I see. And what's his version?

For "Countryside Tankers" - more details on Ilan's principle:

There is an averaging of the entry price at the first unsuccessful entry into the market before ALL the resulting stack of orders go into profit.

Example, with pictures by MM with variant of coefficients by Fibo numbers, starting lot 0.02:

The green underline at the top left is the channel width at breakout of which the averaging takes place. See picture: four averages.

If you pause in the strategy tester, the crosshair indicates that price just missed the TP (see the three blue underlines at the upper left and lower right).

Further, as to MM, at 0.02 lot with the variant of averaging by Fibo numbers according to the following formula

if (Iteration <= Max_Iteration && VAR_MM == 0)                  
              // Последующие лоты открываются по множителю в соответствие с числами ФИБО           
               switch(Iteration)                                  // Заголовок switch 
                   {                                              // Начало тела switch                  
                     case 1 : Lots_New = lastLots * 1; lots = lastLots; Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New );break; //расчет нового объема       
                     case 2 : Lots_New = lots * 2;    Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;   
                     case 3 : Lots_New = lots * 3;    Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;      
                     case 4 : Lots_New = lots * 5;    Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;  
                     case 5 : Lots_New = lots * 8;    Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;     
                     case 6 : Lots_New = lots * 13;   Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;      
                     case 7 : Lots_New = lots * 21;   Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;     
                     case 8 : Lots_New = lots * 34;   Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;         
                     case 9 : Lots_New = lots * 55;   Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;           
                     case 10: Lots_New = lots * 89;   Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break; 
                     case 11: Lots_New = lots * 144;  Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;               
                     case 12: Lots_New = lots * 233;  Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;               
                     case 13: Lots_New = lots * 377;  Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;               
                     case 14: Lots_New = lots * 610;  Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;  
                     case 15: Lots_New = lots * 987;  Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;               
                     case 16: Lots_New = lots * 1597; Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;    
                     case 17: Lots_New = lots * 2584; Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;
                     case 18: Lots_New = lots * 4181; Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;
                     case 19: Lots_New = lots * 6765; Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;                                                   
                     case 20: Lots_New = lots * 10946;Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New);  break;                           
                     default: Lots_New = lots * 17711; {Iteration = 0; Print("Выход за пределы. Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New ); }                      
                   }                                    // Конец тела switch      

we get the following picture:

It shows that after the fourth averaging at 0.1 lot on the price pulling back up and exceeding TP level the whole bunch of buy orders is closed with profit of about 60 units of DEP currency.

Therefore, if the size of the initial order is not greedy and there is enough money on the DEP, the following pictures are obtained:

TEXX:

Didn't race in the tester, don't want to....

That's right. Don't race it in the tester. The real villagers race it on the real one right away, so they don't have to worry about it for a long time.

Reshetov:
That's right. Don't race it in the tester. The real villagers race it on the real thing straight away, so they don't have to worry about it for a long time.
Yuri, if you would be so kind as to comment on my post on this page of the Euroflood thread.

Happy trading and good days to you all!

Thank you for remembering me, it does not matter - good or bad - what matters is the fact - for which I thank you very much!

Well, this is all lyric - now about business:

I think everyone will find this information useful, namely -

I have long (and unsuccessfully) tried to create (find) an EA, which trades on a martin on both sides and brings a profit (or at least does not plummet), peretest a bunch of different options, and returned again to mine! I HAVE NOT !

Now I have looked a little differently. After numerous tests I came to the observation (conclusion, regularity) that the EA cannot trade normally with the same settings (the same for sells and baes),

It can be theoretically proved, but we will skip it for now and move on to practice.

And in practice it turns out that if we first select an EA in villages, and then in bars, we get a very interesting picture (with different pairs).

Let's look at the EuroDollar - after optimization we get the following picture

ONLY BAY

ONLY BAY

the settings are totally different and these are maximum results - as you can see the difference is seven !!! times ...

I don't know - did I tell you the truth, but I've come to the conclusion that this is the only way I'm going to work now (separate flies, separate honey)

It follows from the foregoing that the creation of a double-sided martin does not make sense (exception - martin with separate settings bars and sels - but there's a catch - a lot of time will be spent on optimization).

So - the conclusion is made let's get down to work and the main thing we need is to minimize the number of settings to simplify subsequent optimization (which I did)

And since I can not sell my work - I put it like that - for free

On the monitor, the Expert Advisor looks like this

as you see two big windows are occupied by EA, periud m5 (on the left - only sells on the right only buys)

under them (just for visual control) is cci indicator, on which the EA trades, period m15

In the left upper box - scripts for manual intervention in the Expert Advisor ...

The trading principle is something like this - optimize for the last couple of years - trade for a week to a month with these settings and optimize again ...

any number of decimal places

any brokerage company

currency pair - any

TF - according to the logic of the advisor it should be any - but for some reason it's not so, so I recommend M5

In the archive - the expert advisor itself, scripts for manual intervention, the last settings obtained (as on the stations), two audio files (uses expert advisor), and the standard (for me) template

P.S. The Expert Advisor was put on the real today (Thursday) on roboforex (why? They gave me $ 15 for my cent account) and has already earned a little money ...

that's it

ask questions - I don't know what else to write :) ....

Good luck to all!!!!

I forgot - you can optimise EA by opening prices on m5 timeframe with visualisers turned off (it's faster) as EA has "explicit bar opening control" ...

Files:

elmucon:

Happy trading and good days to you all!

Thank you for remembering me, it does not matter - good or bad - what matters is the fact - for which I thank you very much!

Well, this is all lyric - now about business:

I think everyone will find this information useful, namely -

I have long (and unsuccessfully) tried to create (find) an EA, which trades on a martin on both sides and brings a profit (or at least does not plummet), peretest a bunch of different options, and returned again to mine! I HAVE NOT !

Now I have looked a little differently. After numerous tests I came to the observation (conclusion, regularity) that the EA cannot trade normally with the same settings (the same for sells and baes),

It can be theoretically proved, but we will skip it for now and move on to practice.

And in practice it turns out that if the EA is first in villages and then in beacons, then we get a very interesting picture (with different pairs).

Let's look at the EuroDollar - after optimization we get the following picture

ONLY BAY

ONLY BAY

the settings are totally different and these are the maximum results - as you can see there is a difference of seven times ...

I don't know - have I told you the truth, but for myself I've concluded that this is the only way I'm going to work now (separate flies, separate honey)

It follows from the foregoing that the creation of a double-sided martin does not make sense (exception - martin with separate settings bays and sels - but there's a catch - a lot of time will be spent on optimization)

So - the conclusion is made let's get down to work and the main thing we need is to minimize the number of settings to simplify subsequent optimization (which I did)

And since I can not sell my work - I put it like that - for free

On the monitor, the Expert Advisor looks like this

as you see two big windows are occupied by EA, periud m5 (on the left - only sells on the right only buys)

under them (just for visual control) is cci indicator, on which the EA trades, period m15

In the left upper box - scripts for manual intervention in the Expert Advisor ...

The trading principle is something like this - optimize for the last couple of years - trade for a week to a month with these settings and optimize again ...

any number of decimal places

any brokerage company

currency pair - any

TF - according to the logic of the Expert Advisor, it should be any - but for some reason it doesn't work that way, that's why we recommend M5

In the archive - the expert advisor itself, scripts for manual intervention, the last settings obtained (as on the stations), two audio files (uses expert advisor), and the standard (for me) template

P.S. The Expert Advisor was put on the real today (Thursday) on roboforex (why? They gave me $ 15 for my cent account) and has already earned a little money ...

that's it

ask questions - I don't know what else to write :) ....

good luck everyone!!!!

i don't know why or how! i do not know why and i do not know why not! but i wish i had an old advisor! the point is that after a successful trade it keeps trading in the same direction! is there an option to set up only one bid per day for one currency? (i can't say that the tip is bad! Yesterday I tried it as a demo and it went down to -30%, then it went up to +38%!

What a country of fuel oil.

No spread accounting?
No previous lot multiplier fibo step either?
No accounting for previous local extrema?
No accounting for current local extrema?

Reason: