learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 135

elmucon:

Well in the first place a deposit of 100 is not enough - secondly - I wrote that you need to do optimization specifically for your brokerage company, your amount and your account - my robot forex settings for cent accounts are given as an example ...

I'm not going to get it for free ...

and thirdly - the recommended chart is m5 and not m15

i understand it very well, i basically deposit any kind of money but i still lose, i also changed the timeframe, i just attached the latest test, basically i wrote it all as an example))

I have no objections to the headaches, I will be doing a lot of work,

I'm interested only in the optimization question, personally what steps and stops you put in order to achieve better results and save time, of course if you don't mind

rifatishe: 

I do understand it all, I basically deposit everything, I still lose, I also changed the timeframe, I have just attached the latest test, that's what I wrote as an example))

I have no objections to the headaches, I will be doing a lot of work,

I am interested only in the optimization question, personally, what steps and stops to achieve better results and save time, of course if it's not a problem

When you load the settings, aren't there any optimisation settings? I saved them ...

elmucon:

when you load the settings, aren't there any optimisation settings? I think I saved with them ...

Unfortunately I didn't find any, when I reset the settings there are zeros, when I load your optimised settings there are also zeros))) so I'm doing the optimisation by trial and error ))

elmucon:

when you load the settings, aren't there any optimisation settings? I think I saved with them ...

Do you put the sets in an archive so it's easier to test and everything else...

Roman.:

You sets - put them in a trailer in the archive so it's easier to test and everything else...

why don't you just give me the money? It'll be even easier .... :)

Yeah, and trade for everyone with your own money :D Because it's so hard to manage with a ready-made advisor

I can give you a little more advice - how to choose the best settings from the pile of settings obtained after optimisation.

personally after optimization I change the starting deposit amount to a larger one and check the settings with this amount

i normally start to lose the first (maximal) settings when the deposit has changed, although i used to earn with a smaller amount

that's how i choose ... if I don't lose with different depo's - the settings are accepted ....

elmucon:

I can give you a little more advice - how to choose the best settings from the pile of settings obtained after optimisation.

personally, after optimization, I change the starting deposit amount to a larger one and check the settings by running with this amount

i normally start to lose the first (maximal) settings when the deposit has changed, although i used to earn with a smaller amount

that's how i choose ... if I don't lose with different depo's - the settings are accepted ....

I'll add this to my baggage of knowledge, now I'm waiting for the optimization of my default settings, I will choose))

and a bit more about optimisation

at the weekend the spreads at five-digit DTs are spreading - i have 55 now - although it's been 09 to 18 all week

i see an error in optimisation and the data will be wrong !!!

How do i fix it ?

there is nothing easier - download the program - read the text file and you will get it!

I set the spread = 12 and I optimize with this spread ...

Good luck...

Files:
takemyspred.zip  11 kb

elmucon:

and a bit more about optimisation

at the weekend the spreads at five-digit DTs are spreading - i have 55 now - although it's been 09 to 18 all week

As a consequence of this during optimisation an error creeps in and the data obtained will be erroneous !!!

how to fix it ?

Why would you do that?

Hard in training, easy in battle © A. Suvorov

Get a less optimistic result in the tester.

Reason: