[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 661

new-rena:

Well, yes, arithmetical averaging is a fact of guaranteeing a loss. That's what I meant about the person whose PAMM was looked at.

Also when doubling - not a fact that there is enough money. So my variant of the formula to increase the lot size - guarantee of anti-drainage, according to history

Here... We need to investigate it more closely...

new-rena:

Where does 36 come from?

There's just no further IMHO :-) 36 is the maximum value in arithmetic progression...

case 35: Lots_New = lots * 69;   Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New );  break;                               
 default: Lots_New = lots * 71;  {Iteration = 0; Print("Iteration = ", Iteration, " Lots_New = ", Lots_New ); }    

Roman.:

There's just no further IMHO...:-) 36 is the maximum value in arithmetic progression...

Yeah))) That's already a lot and cool . Ggggg

And on which pair? After all, it turns out that on different ones it's different.... because of the different volatility

new-rena:
Right))) That's a lot.

Then again, like 36,6 is the temperature - of a normal (not overheated in banya, and saunas "villager"), who knows the measure in drinking alcohol and everything else ... :-)

To all the villagers who have taken a bath or visited the sauna today - happy ferry - fun!:-)

new-rena:

Yeah))) That's already a lot and cool . Gggggg

And on what pair? Because it turns out different pairs are different.... Because of the different volatility.

On the pound or the euro and the quid - for some, I do not remember, I change the entry terms, the step (I should make a dynamic one), I enter by osmosis, as in Ilan, and I watch...I create! :-)

// ----------------------- Свежих закрытых ордеров не было - открываемся стартовым лотом ------------   
   if (Lot(StopLossPips)==false) //ширина шага в пунктах
      {
        Comment("Пополните счет. Не хватает средств на минимальный лот. Советник остановлен.");   // Если средств не хватает на мин, то выход
        Print ("Пополните счет. Не хватает средств на минимальный лот. Lots_New = ",Lots_New, " AccountFreeMargin() = ", AccountFreeMargin() );       
        Iteration=0;  Sum_Loss = 0;
        return (0);
      }
  // ---------------   СТАРТ   --------------------------------------------------------------------------      
  // Вход в рынок по индикатору ОСМА и времени
   if(OsMA_1>0 && OsMA_2<0)
      switch(Filter.Hour)  // торги по времени Да=1/Нет=0
        {
         case 0:  WmOrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots_New, Ask, 0, 0, "старт", MagicNumber); break; 
         case 1:  if (TimeHour(TimeCurrent()) >= Start && TimeHour(TimeCurrent()) <  End)WmOrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots_New, Ask, 0, 0, "старт", MagicNumber); break; 
        } 
   if(OsMA_1<0 && OsMA_2>0)  
       switch(Filter.Hour)  // торги по времени Да=1/Нет=0                    
        {
         case 0:  WmOrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, Lots_New, Bid, 0, 0, "старт", MagicNumber); break;
         case 1:  if (TimeHour(TimeCurrent()) >= Start && TimeHour(TimeCurrent()) <  End)WmOrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, Lots_New, Bid, 0, 0, "старт", MagicNumber); break;
        }      

The indicator from JOO is in the trailer.

Its calculation:

//---------------------расчет параметров индикатора ОСМА-----------------------------------------------   
  double OsMA_1 = iCustom(Symbol(), signal_period, "JQS iOsMA",Fast,Slow,Signal,1,3,3,3,0,1);
  double OsMA_2 = iCustom(Symbol(), signal_period, "JQS iOsMA",Fast,Slow,Signal,1,3,3,3,0,2); 
 //------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Files:
jqsriosma.mq4  8 kb

the beginning is here! And the root ishere!

trading!
When you cross the upper МА buy! When you cross the lower МА sell!

1. (the red colour is the price!)! Buy entry if the price does not reach the first level! and falls! to the bottom line of the level of the MA indicator the first buy order is closed and immediately opens an order with a lot 2 times more! (this is a flip!)

(the first lot 0.01 at a turn it is set 0.02 if one more turn then 0.04 then 0.08 then 0.16 etc.!)

Levels! The first level is 10 pips in profit!

If the price reaches the first level (#2 in the picture) and falls, then close in profit +1 point!

2. blue (it is the price) price reached the second level (20 pips) and fell!

3. blue (the price) price reached the third level (25 pips) and fell! close at the second level (20 pips)

4. the white line (it is the price)! it closes at the indicator of the MA bottom line!

DEVOTE THIS! close the old position opening a new position with a lot of 2 times more than the previous!

THAT'S IT!

SO WHAT DO YOU SAY?

Judging by the way you all shut up, I think my idea is golden!

Not all that glitters is gold
Reason: