[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 668

Nesradamus:

Salaam to all!!!!

where's your sell order then? ))))

rigc:
where's your sell order then? ))))
Waiting for Europe.

odiseif:
Your better to buy 0.01 at W1 with 10,000 deposits and wait for two years, yes, the most reliable 1/1 shoulder, and even catch a moose at the end.
To illustrate an example, if you calculate the last move up from 1.26 to 1.32 it is 600 pips in 12 days = 50 pips per day .... it's good that the flop was not on the daily, if there was a flop it would be no more than 30 pips per day ......i.e., if the price falls off, the Daytraders go broke even if they are real Daytraders and look for entry points of a couple thousand pips. And Tantrik keeps his 50 pips a day and he does not give a fuck where the price will go tomorrow ....

You are wrong, as long as he takes 50 pips, he will catch 10-15 lots twice.

there it is... that's... .... the growth was... no volume... it's safer to take a fix... heh... let's buy on the spills... and may the power of the jadai be with us

I have USDJPY oversold, if volumes go up I will sell the eu

solar:

there it is... that's... .... the growth was... no volume... it's safer to take a fix... heh... let's buy on the spills... and may the power of the jadai be with us

leftist movements)))

is it up or what? I don't know... I had a glimpse yesterday... it's how one trades... but the moves are "nervous" i agree...

what about the mt5 forum, has it been lying around for a while?

OlegTs:
what about the mt5 forum, has it been lying around for a while?

It's working.

margaret:
Hi! Judging by yesterday's movement (correction), if we renew the high, we will move to 1.33X and then stumble to 1.37, and from there we will have to look...
Hi! It doesn't work that way - we need to consolidate 3210 - then I'll buy till 33X and then we'll see if it's a dilution yet.
Reason: