learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 136

elmucon:

Why don't you just give me the money? It'll be even easier that way .... :)

No. You misunderstand. I mean the set with your PRE-established WORKABLE parameters AND their ranges of values , including the "step" for a PROPER optimization...

Otherwise, it can turn out that the parameters are selected not at all from the WORKABLE (possible) range of their values ... I.e. not to rework the same work done by you once again and not to select their range (each parameter has its own one) for optimisation...

Thank you... :-)

Roman.:

No. You misunderstand. I'm talking about a set with the WORKING parameters you set before, BOTH the parameters and the ranges of their values , including the 'step' for a RIGGED optimization...

Otherwise, it can be, that parameters are chosen not at all from an WORKABLE (possible) range of their values ... I.e. not to rework the same work done by you once again and not to select their range (each parameter has its own range) for optimisation...

Thank you... :-)

well on the previous page there is a picture with ranges and steps ...

elmucon:

well the previous page has a picture of the ranges and steps ...

OK.

I realised that there are still a lot of parameters that you can't see in the screenshot... :-)

Roman.:

OK.

I realised that there are still a lot of parameters that you can't see in the screenshot... :-)

I guess they don't play a big role, because the depot size and magic number are there, and the rest are not even optimised automatically))

elmucon:

first bid for today ....

nothing more for yesterday?

Roman.:

OK.

all you need to optimise is visible on the screenshot... these parameters are in a separate settings block called "optimisation" ... (for those who are very gifted)

rifatishe:
nothing else from yesterday?

nothing else - so there was no more movement ....

rifatishe:
I understand they don't play a big role, it's the size of the depot to work with and the magic number, and the rest are not even optimised automatically))

Oh my God :D How can you do that?!

elmucon:

All you need to optimize is visible on the screenshot, moreover these parameters are in a separate settings block, which is called - optimization ... (for those who are especially gifted)

О! :-)

That's a good one! I'll have a look...

Thanks!

Files:
viper.zip  77 kb
Reason: