learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 130

Roman.:

:-) Careful.

I think your TR level is too low...

that's it!

I have noticed that when an order is closed and another one is opened, a full candle passes (5 minutes). I have solved this problem by setting it on a minute chart with the following settings!

Strategy Tester Report

ILAN_3_2012_NEW
WForex-Server (Build 438)

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period1 Minute (M1) 2012.10.22 00:00 - 2012.10.22 14:28 (2012.10.22 - 2012.10.24)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
ParametersA0="MM Parameters"; Lots=0.1; MaxRisk=10; MaxLoss=90; Period_ATR=20; Mul_TP=0.3; Mul_Sl=0.4; Max_Iteration=100; VAR_MM=1; LotExponent=2; A2="Timeframe, running time and technical indicators parameters"; s_signal_period=0; Filter.Hour=0; Start=12; End=16; Fast=60; Slow=90; Signal=35; MagicNumber=1;

I'm chasing owls and I don't get it! Does it work at all? I've already increased the amount by 2.5 times and the initial rate is still on the floor!

vladds:
I'm running owls and I don't get it! Does it work at all? I've already increased the amount by 2.5 times and the initial bet is still on the floor!

To trade on percentage of DEP depending on the width of the channel, it is necessary to put the variable Lots=0.1; put it rAt 0, i.e. Lots=0; then the percentage of DEP will work, namely the value specified in the variable MaxRisk=10; but this is very MUCH! Be careful, put 0.03 - so far this is the maximum! I trade this way myself, i.e. do MaxRisk=0.03; You'll be happy!

If the variable Lots=0 .1; has, as you have now, a non-zero value, the value of the variable MaxRisk=10; the Expert Advisor will not take into account, i.e., it opens the initial order with the volume 0.1 and that is all!

Therefore, as you write: "the initial bet is all floor".

vladds:

As for the other order, it takes a whole candle to open one (mine has 5 minutes) and I have solved this problem the following way!

This is because owls work on the opening of a new bar, if you put it on M1, then increase five times the variables of the muvings, namely Fast=60; Slow=90; Signal=35- these are their values, selected by you for the M5 timeframe.

And if you put it on M1, then this variable should be set to 1: The code has been commented out, be careful, otherwise you will crash and will not understand why! :-)

At least this way it'll make sense... :-) (it's a joke, there will be no flush if you take the right approach!!!)

extern int s_signal_period = 1;  //  PERIOD_M1 1       1 минута

Roman.:

To trade on percentage of DEP depending on the width of the channel, it is necessary to put the variable Lots=0.1; put it rAt 0, i.e. Lots=0; then the percentage of DEP will work, namely the value specified in the variable MaxRisk=10; but this is very MUCH! Be careful, put 0.03 - so far this is the maximum! I trade this way myself, i.e. do MaxRisk=0.03; You'll be happy!

If the variable Lots=0 .1; has, as you have now, a non-zero value, the value of the variable MaxRisk=10; the Expert Advisor will not take into account, i.e., it opens the initial order with the volume 0.1 and that is all!

Therefore, as you write: "the initial bet is all floor".

Oh! Thanks for that! I'll race you! :)

vladds:
oh! thanks for that! I'll race you! :)

Don't take too much risk! 10% on the channel width for a start order is VERY MUCH!!! There will be nothing left to average... Hit 0.03 or 0.05 is the maximum!

I'm getting there myself... :-) is this really the beginning of the plum? :-)

Roma! Remember?

vladds:
Roma! RememberElmucon and his EA!

Yes. I haven't got around to testing it yet...

I've got mine sorted out and I've got what I want so far...

Now, in principle, I'm ready to test it... :-) I have some experience of it... I need to see...

Reason: