learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 138

7Konstantin7:

Is it a forward? Or is it just optimisation from date to date?

I tried it in forwards not so... and in the online demo unfortunately it didn't work at all, even back then...

I tried forwards, it did not work at all, unfortunately, even back then...)

no - not forward - i'm really fucked with this robo-forex thing

I tried Bonds, but they didn't work, I wouldn't do anything... If I hadn't tried Bonds, then I wouldn't have any luck.

Now I'll switch to the optimization at Alpari and use these settings tomorrow I'll try real trading ....

elmucon:

They all look alike) Real is interesting, but on Alpari you need a lot of money, is that alright?

7Konstantin7:

I am not afraid of them, they all look alike) real is interesting, but at Alpari you need a lot of money, is that ok?

when i was young i didn't care about fear... :) (no offence, just kidding...)

i just checked - i don't need much - micro account, min lot 0.01 - i think it's ok ....

elmucon:

Yeah, that's right :D I remember when we were trading... It was fun and adrenaline-pumping :)

Good day all! Looking for someone to amend DoubleMinus_1, sorry I didn't read the thread))

can:
Good day all! Looking for someone to make amendments to DoubleMinus_1, sorry I haven't read the thread))

What amendments? Maybe everything was stolen a long time ago...

can:
Good day all! looking for someone to make corrections to DoubleMinus_1, sorry the branch didn't read))

throw it away - it's junk ...

I came across Ilan1.6Dynamic Expert Advisor by accident with a description of how to install, enable, etc. I ran it on a demo account on 10.10.2012 start deposit 3000, figured out the settings more or less, read the forums, closed a couple of orders myself, threw the open orders on the weekend (deliberately), then another EA found the "averaging" found in the code, figured out how to run setup, ran in parallel on another currency pair, the result 30.10.2012 10:40 Moscow time, my deposit = 4925, and even more: the computer was out of work for 20 days. Seven days can safely be subtracted, the Internet was lost several times for several hours, the light was out, in short, the whole extreme, and now I have a question: will the same or a similar result in a real account and what are the different points on the demo account? what is the catch? too simple as that ..... can not become a human for 20 days plus trader =))

I would be glad if the members of the forum would pay attention and give their opinion on this issue.

Delamorto:

I came across Ilan1.6Dynamic Expert Advisor by accident with a description of how to install, enable, etc. I ran it on a demo account on 10.09.2012 start deposit 3000, figured out the settings more or less, read the forums, closed a couple of orders myself, threw the open orders on the weekend (deliberately), then another EA found the "averaging" found in the code, figured out how to run setup, ran in parallel on another currency pair, the result 30.10.2012 10:40 Moscow time, my deposit = 4925, and even more: the computer was out of work for 20 days. Seven days can easily be subtracted, the Internet was lost several times for several hours, the light was out, in short, the whole extreme, and now I have a question: will the same or a similar result in a real account and what are the different points on the demo account? what is the catch? too simple as that ..... can not become a human for 20 days plus trader =))

I would be glad if the members of the forum would pay attention and give their opinion on this issue.

You'll be lucky as long as the market corridor! But as soon as you pull back by 150 or 200 points and there's no pullback, you'll be drained!

Ilan1.6Dynami - it's not only clumsy and error-prone, it leaks at the slightest gap ...
Reason: