Damned Martin - page 12

Ivan Butko:
The idea is not to go in based on all sorts of indicators, missing out on profits, but to be in the market continuously, "picking up the whole price".

We have a trend filter - a pair of MAs, they show us when it is better not to open a knee and when it is desirable.
OK.

Ivan Butko:
The idea is not to go in based on all sorts of indicators, missing out on profits, but to be in the market continuously, "picking up the whole price".

We have a trend filter - a pair of MAs, which show when it is better not to open a knee and when it is desirable.
You are contradicting yourself, first you should not use indicators to enter, then you should use two MAs. If you use a pure price movement, it is also an indicator, so decide for yourself.

Ivan Butko:
1. If it is possible, let the series be closed by the total cumulative profit. The profit is either zero or 20.

2. Take your time.

3 Can the results be affected?

5. OK.

added a close on profit equal to TP of the first order in the series

also added some filters to choose in order to experiment with MA, RSI and CCI

Files:
Martin_new.mq4  28 kb

Vitalie Postolache:
You are contradicting yourself by not using indicators, or by using two MAs. If you use a pure price movement, it is also an indicator, so make up your mind.
Pay attention, we are not talking about entering, but leaving. It is an exit of the entire series of orders. Initially, we enter without indicators, at random, immediately going into action. And here is the exit by TP and by the (minus). I wrote the MA for opening knees. Knees are averaging orders with an increased lot.

We are not looking for entry points for the next trade before which we closed the series. And we immediately open in the same direction. Both on the buy and sell side. Look at the picture in the first post.

I got this chart with the default settings for EURUSD from 2015

Sergey Gritsay:

Well, finally. Looks almost the way it was intended.

I can see that the huge winter trend down at the beginning of 2015 has passed and not drained. As the profits are small, I can try it with reinvestment.

Sergey Gritsay:

what makes the line relatively flat without any sharp dips?

trader781:
How do you achieve a relatively flat line without sharp dips?
Probably due to the fact that the first order is closed with a large volume, I didn't do it on purpose.

Sergey Gritsay:
I have been thinking for two months about making such a chart and it does not necessarily have to be a mart.
I've been thinking for two months about how to make such a chart, and it does not necessarily have to be a martyr. I have to study yours. The work is great, judging by the tests. If you add a couple more parameters it will be perfect.

trader781:
I've been thinking for two months about how to make such a schedule, and it doesn't necessarily have to be with a monkey. I have to sit down to study yours. The work is excellent, judging by the tests. If you add a few more parameters, it'll be just what we need.
Study it, I don't mind.
Reason: