learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 62

Gerchik, on the other hand, specifically said that he could provide anyone with the materials with documents, that he had not had a single losing month...

Regarding training: "reach a certain level, which is willing to share the experience," that when he teaches "students" - not free himself once again runs through TCs + discipline and everything else ...

However, when he accepts dough for management from 1 million rubles, he also specifically states that he (his team) should not be bothered every week (month) with current drawdowns, like he undertakes to show profitability updates once a quarter! :-)

Who is interested in his TS: Yes asking questions being a seminar participant is the best! no questions... or Skype inquiries ...

For today who is interested in his TS - to warm up you may watch his "Hunt" - all parts + this conference...

I'll post my abstract on Gerchik during the week.

By the way, ToLisovett, I don't remember exactly in what video he said that he traded on GRAAL, sleepy Paukas, that kind of market entry at breakdown of volatility of ten or more previously selected shares, which beautifully move from level to level ... I.e., trading with stop-loss orders in the direction of price breakdown of previous highs - lows with a short stop (re-entry into positions is possible), and he was saying that "... the market has just opened - they're placing orders on dozens of instruments... As a result, by the afternoon, when most of the stocks start to trigger these Stop Loss pauses, the price starts shaking near these levels, you're almost at the market opening with a current loss on your account of around 300$ and you get shocked" - these are his words... and for some reason I believe him.

He sings beautifully, the dog... :-) Starting to believe Paukas and Herczyk ... :-)

Roman.:

..You start to believe Paukas and Herczyk... :-)

What kind of company you're in.

Roman.:

I'll be posting my Herczyk outline this week.

Looking forward to it.

Bablokos :D

7Konstantin7:

Bablokos :D

well done.

However, I suggest we keep the term "bablokos" for statistical arbitration - no objections?

in visual mode tested - and then the number of trades is approaching the maximum

moskitman:

nice, well done.

However, I suggest we keep the term "bablokos" for statistical arbitration - no objections?

So it's more there)

paukas:
What a company I'm in.
Many of your quotes are kept as a guide to action, but they say you have a grail somewhere in the forum, tell me where it is (or where to look).

YOUNGA:
in visual mode tested - and then the number of trades is approaching the maximum
no it isn't :) I have reduced the number of trades and increased the MO

I don't argue - you don't argue - I'm just the one who's been messing with the air...
Reason: