learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 124

vladds:
did it average or not?
Look at the history of trades and see for yourself that this EA is averaging...

I suggest renaming EA Ilan to Ebl@n .

EURNOK:
I suggest renaming EA Ilan to Ebl@n .
What?

vladds:
What? You blew it?

Ilan, hmm, there's something in that expression of yours.

PS: In order to drain on illan, you first have to drain your brain to the point where you can drain on illan. I wonder if you can't just run the final pose alone.

Can't the calculations be reduced to that option.

EURNOK:

Ilan, hmm, there's something in that expression of yours.

PS: In order to drain on illan, you first have to drain your brain to the point where you can drain on illan. I wonder if you can't just run the final pose alone.

You can do as you wish! Both sides will be profitable! And you can also drain one side!

To make a long story short! There is a proverb: "You can't catch two birds with one stone! So, this proverb does not work in Ilan!

EURNOK:

I'm not sure how to do it, but I've got something in that phrase of yours.

You can(EA and ATC) ... But there is another question, more important, is it necessary? :))))

by the way!

the EA from this page! (I like it best!) It uses zero-crossing entries!

And this indicator shows the entry time earlier! (it looks to me!

on the picture you can see the red and blue dots!

Think about it guys! Maybe you should use these signals to enter?

vladds:
Strategy Tester Report
vse_dlya_sela_J_OsMA_kh
WForex-Server (Build 438)

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period15 Minutes (M15) 2012.06.01 00:00 - 2012.10.19 18:15 (2012.06.01 - 2012.10.21)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
ParametersFast=12; Slow=26; Signal=9; LotExponent=8; slip=30; Lots=0.01; lotdecimal=2; TakeProfit=5; Pipstep=15; PipStepExponent=0.7; Quant="Pitch Change Mode On/Off. TRUE"; QuantumStep=true; StartStepExpSrting="After which knee the step starts to increase by PipStepExponent"; StartStepExp=3; MagicNumber=1; MaxTrades=100;
Bars in history10673Modelled ticks920896Modeling qualityn/a
Chart mismatch errors120
Initial deposit1000.00
Net profit2171.66Total profit3242.27Total loss-1070.61
Profitability3.03Expected payoff3.84
Absolute drawdown118.78Maximum drawdown1225.45 (48.69%)Relative drawdown48.69% (1225.45)
Total trades566Short positions (% win)278 (82.37%)Long positions (% win)288 (82.29%)
Profitable trades (% of all)466 (82.33%)Loss trades (% of all)100 (17.67%)
Largestprofitable trade460.80losing deal-115.20
Averageprofitable deal6.96Deal loss-10.71
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)26 (18.07)Continuous losses (loss)3 (-165.25)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)464.77 (9)Continuous loss (number of losses)-165.25 (3)
Averagecontinuous winnings6Continuous loss1

and why did your previous version of osmatic leak? Roman?

I traded this: DoublePlus with aggressive settings from the author - owls and sets - in the trailer + some reports. I lost money on the pound due to problems with Greece. I checked this period with time in the tester, to be in the black I had to have on my account not less than 150 000 of deposit currency (at that time I had 16 000). I have re-calculated parameters for real account (several variants are traded on different instruments).

Are you testing on a 4-digit broker/CC or what?

I am pasting a picture with checkboxes to optimize parameters:

I do not exclude that we should optimize the parameter of the channel width multiplier for averaging Mul_Sl from 0.1 step 0.1 stop instead of 1 (like now), but 1.5.

Here we have two sides of the coin: the greater the multiplier, the wider the channel of averaging, the fewer trades and the smaller the profitability, but the stability to sinking is higher! The smaller it is, the higher is the yield, the more trades, but the probability of loss is higher!

Take Profit Multiplier Mul_TP - calculated from the channel width, calculated formula from Mul_Sl. I took the basics from Avalanche branch. On the history it more / less works. For example, for the Eurobox the channel (as for Ilan, as for Avalanche) should be 200 to 800 points in five digits - this is the working range for the optimum yield calculated experimentally. And that's all - then I simply arrived at this range by binding the channel calculation to the instrument volatility - readings of ATP indicator values on the daily chart.

The pictures are unchecked to optimize the time frame for entering the expo in the initial trade.

Files:
doubleplus.zip  34 kb
tajref.zip  2135 kb

Roman.:

I've been running doubleplus but it's impossible! :) and how did you trade? :)

i'm gonna have to play with the width of the channel! :)

vladds:

1. I've been running doubleplus but it's impossible! :) and how did you trade? :)

2. i'll try the channel width. :)

Good owls - I'm still trading them on this account...

2. See the information about the resulting channel width in the upper left corner:

Its working parameters revealed by experiment + see Avalanche branch:

For Eurobucks: from 200-300 pips to 500-700 pips.

For Yen pairs: 300-400 to 1200-1300

For Metals - also roughly in this range.

In general, you have to pick it up...

Reason: