learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 133

vladds:
How do you test it? I forgot how to test it!
put it in the experts folder, restart mt4 voila

vladds:
maybe it works, but how do you run it in the tester? i forgot! :)

yes exactly the same - just now checked and removed the decompile from my terminal - everything works and tests

I haven't seen Kostyan with his real...

Hi all, I'm already sunbathing in Miami with my reals)

nothing works forex is evil)

7Konstantin7:

Hi all, I'm already sunbathing in Miami with my reals)

nothing works forex is evil)

Miami is not bad. I'll buy a property there, too, once I've made some money from forex.

a little about the ANALITIKA 2.0 settings

extern string __0__ = "<<<<<< Mode >>>>>>";
extern bool UseSell = TRUE; // Sell
extern bool UseBuy = TRUE; // buy.
extern bool CloseReversSignal = TRUE; // close on a reverse signal
extern string __1__ = "<<<<<<< Optimize >>>>>>>";
extern int SignalPeriod = 40; // CCI smoothing period (works for m15 regardless of the chart, where it is set)
extern double SignalLevel = 270; // CCI levels (works for m15 regardless of the chart it is set on)
extern double TakeProfit = 34.0; // profit in pips from Breakeven
extern double LotMultiplikator = 4.0; // next lot multiplier
extern double Step = 47.0; // minimum distance between orders
extern double Risk = 28.0; // multiplier of risk
extern string __2__ = "<<<<<<<<< Optional >>>>>>>>>>";
extern double MaxSpread = 0; // spread control if = 0, spread control is disabled
extern double TradeDepo = 100.0; // percentage of working deposit (50% - if two Expert Advisors trade - one Sell Sell and another Buy, - each uses only half of the deposit)
extern double SlipPage = 3.0; // slippage
extern int Magic = 777; // magic number (for sells and bars it should be different)
extern string __3__ = "<<<<<<<<< Auxiliary >>>>>>>>>>";
extern bool UseComment = TRUE; // enable comment visualization (header)
extern bool UseSetingComment = TRUE; // enable comment visualization (side column with settings)
extern bool UseStatistik = TRUE; // colour statistic visualization enabled
extern bool UsePrise = TRUE; // switch onvisualization of price, target and distance (the distance consists of two numbers - the first is the distance from the last lot placed, the second is the distance to take profit)
extern bool UseSound = TRUE; // enable sound
extern bool DeleteObject = FALSE; // delete all visualizers from the chart after EA turning off
extern string OptimizationPeriod = "2008.01.01_2012.05.01"; // just an informational string (doesn't affect how the EA works)

If you use five digits then you don't need to add zeros - the Expert Advisor will do it by itself

elmucon:

Well yes - there are settings in the archive that work for me now ....

and by the way - the scripts are designed for this purpose, because a global variable is used to store the composite lot (the scripts use it too) ...

I'll answer the question that arises along the way - what is a compound lot -

different brokerage companies have restrictions on the maximum lot - and when you need to place a lot = 35 and the brokerage company limits the max lot to 10, in this case the EA will place 4 bets: 10+10+10+5

I haven't encountered it in real life, but it plays a very important role during optimization ....

Note - optimizing should be done for the amount you are going to use and necessarily in the account you are going to work on - otherwise you might get false settings

(If you trade on a cent account you should not optimize on a demo account, just optimize on the cent account!

Thanks for the comments ...

kakin:

Be honest - weren't you on this forum with the nicknames Freud...Privet_Pidoram?

Don't mind if I'm blunt - it's interesting!

Roman.:

Be honest - weren't you on this forum with the nicknames Freud...Privet_Pidoram?

Don't mind if I'm a bit harsh - it's interesting!

That's what everyone thought because of my associative nickname.

I was just trying to play Frodo. But I'm no good at being crazy sometimes... ) All the compliments about him were farcical.

kakin:

Everyone thought that because of my associative nickname.

Just trying to play Frodo. But I'm no good at being crazy sometimes... ) All the compliments about him were farcical.

I'll have to believe it...

Reason: