learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 137

in one year 50% IMHO! more come on!

vladds:
in a year 50% IMHO! more!

...the deposit may be a thousand... but the drawdown is so small... and you can sleep easy... ...and you can also put another advisor...

Strategy Tester Report

vladds_4 (1)
WForex-Server (Build 438)

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period1 Hour (H1) 2012.10.01 00:00 - 2012.10.26 23:00 (2012.10.01 - 2012.10.28)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
ParametersLots=0.01; BuyColor=Green; SellColor=Red; MagicNumber=34563; Slippage=3;
Bars in history1480Modelled ticks144518Modeling quality90.00%
Chart mismatch errors0
Initial deposit2000.00
Net profit284.84Total profit626.79Total loss-341.95
Profitability1.83Expected payoff5.37
Absolute drawdown193.31Maximum drawdown301.80 (14.31%)Relative drawdown14.31% (301.80)
Total trades53Short positions (% win)24 (45.83%)Long positions (% win)29 (44.83%)
Profitable trades (% of all)24 (45.28%)Loss trades (% of all)29 (54.72%)
Largestprofitable trade334.58losing deal-115.20
Averageprofitable deal26.12losing deal-11.79
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)5 (21.97)Continuous losses (loss)5 (-200.78)
Maximumcontinuous profits (number of wins)337.88 (2)Continuous loss (number of losses)-200.78 (5)
Averagecontinuous winnings2Continuous loss2

There is also a small drawdown and you can sleep well! Only the profit here for a month! more than 14% i.e. more than 160% per year!

vladds:

Here, too, small drawdown and you also sleep well! Only the profit here for the month! more than 14% that is, more than 160% per year!

If you are an expert, you have to be a beginner! If you are an expert, you have to be a real expert to make sure you are getting the hang of it!

Vlad, do you still believe in testers? It is intended only to check the code for efficiency-check the correctness of its logic and the like.

The more you play with such EAs, the more you play in the style of Ilan, villagers and the like, the method is only for cents, it will not bring any profit, only sink and waste of time.

Just take off the mask-slide away your dreams, think realistically look at it from the outside, isn't it funny)

Options:

1-Either change-get your mindset to a cosmic level, at least like mine :-) and that won't be enough-it'll take a lot of time yet.

2 - To give it up).

7Konstantin7:

And who says that the test in a month will work the whole year, especially online?) Even if you test it in 2 years, the online service will be lost sooner or later, and the profit is penny-wise, you can chisel with an owl in the style of the villagers.

Vlad, do you still believe in testers? It is intended only to check the code for efficiency-check the correctness of its logic and the like.

The more you play with such EAs, the more you play in the style of Ilan, villagers and the like, the method is only for cents, it will not bring any profit, only sink and waste of time.

Just take off the mask-slide away your dreams, think realistically look at it from the outside, isn't it funny)

Options:

1-Either change-get your mindset to a cosmic level, at least like mine :-) and that won't be enough-it'll take a lot of time yet.

2 - Quit it. fuck it).

TOTALLY AGREE !!!

I'm just so excited by this test and such optimism - especially the words "sleep well".

especially with these settings -

#property copyright "Vladimir Ivanov"
#property link "mysss2019@gmail.com"
extern double Lots = 0.1;
extern color BuyColor = Green;
extern color SellColor = Red;
extern int MagicNumber = 34563;
extern int Slippage = 3;
static int inittime;

the expert code is bullshit... well, that's a work in progress ....

Kostiq wouldn't lie - I have toys for the tester - he makes a million dollars for 10 quid in a couple of months - and you can rest easy... ....

Vladik - take off the rose-coloured glasses ...

We only dream of peace. There will be peace in the coffin).

elmucon:

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

I'm really under the weather from such a test and such optimism - especially from the words "sleep well" ...

Kostiq wouldn't lie - what toys I have for the tester - with 10 quid a couple of months makes a million - and you can sleep easy ... ....

Vladik - take off the rose-coloured glasses...

All right, fine, I'll take them off! i don't even know if i should take them off! i've been away for a long time and missed so many interesting things that i just want to sit with rose-coloured glasses on! :)

XforEX in a word)

WOW - FUCK - I THINK I'VE DONE IT ....

elmucon:

OH - SHIT - I THINK I GOT IT WRONG ....

Is this a forward? Or just optimization from date to date?

I tried it in forwards not so... and in the online demo unfortunately did not work out at all back then...

History is history)

Reason: