learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 129

TEXX:

Dear critics, all your words "this is good, this is bad" are just blah-blah-blah.....

Don't "abstruse" words, show us everything in code and we'll figure out how to apply it in practice.

p.s. i hope i didn't offend anyone......

I gave up coding Mediators a few months ago. I've had so much trouble with them, and ended up re-inventing the wheel, and that's all. I'm sick of it. Still pouring... I mean, they make pennies for half a year and then lose the whole deposit in a couple of weeks... It's only a matter of time. It's also a question of the size of the deposit, of course.

Here we go... Let's move on. I was living quietly, lived peacefully, and then began ATC 2012, and some developments are very interested in me. And some of them are the very same Intermediates, which "pour anyway"! :))))))))) But something constructive and coherent has not matured in my head yet... I am not the "farmer" I used to be. If I was still The One! :))))) It's just that I never got to the real world with the Medium. I didn't dare...

So I came back to you, decided to think together, and that's how you greeted me. And don't write that My way of research is futile!!! This is what you do here - unpromising. Everything was invented for you long ago by all kinds of Ilan, Bulldozer and other nonsense. You should do something that many people do not see and do not suspect that it may work.

I'm done. I'm done. It's really up to you. I do not force you! ;)))

No Comments!

Because I've been looking for a very long time for those indicators and the script I need, I will post them here now, so that in the future it will be easier to find them!

Files:
balans.mq4  24 kb
profit.mq4  21 kb
history.mq4  3 kb
time.mq4  2 kb

Roman! there is still dorobotka required, you need to configure the maximum lot! ie when multiplied by 2. the last lot 6.40 on it puts orders at 0.10 (center) that it would not be necessary to set a max, lot! and then he will expose subsequent orders in 10 lots! that will avoid plum!

vladds:
Roman! there is still dorobotka required, you need to configure the maximum lot! ie when multiplied by 2. the last lot 6.40 on it puts orders at 0.10 (cent) that it would not be necessary to set a max, lot! and then he will expose subsequent orders in 10 lots! that will avoid plum!

You have to set the value of this variable to a hundred and that's it:

extern int Max_Iteration = 100;    // Максимальное количество усреднений (ордеров) в нетто-илане 

Roman.:

Set the value of this variable to a hundred and that's it:

so and so stands! 100!

vladds:
It is! 100!

Then maybe there's not enough money in the account?

Roman.:

Then maybe there's not enough money in the account?

Once again, you're right and I'm getting a little smarter! Thank you! :)

vladds:
And again you are right and I am a little smarter! Thanks! :)

Hooray! I was beginning to worry about the exp rightness of the algorithm... :-)

Did everything for myself, double-checked several times - everything works fine.

I'm using the same exp, but I'm using a flip (but not averaging the price in the same direction as Ilan) martin.

Roman.:

Hooray! I was beginning to worry about whether the expo was working properly according to the algorithm ... :-)

All made for myself, double-checked several times - everything works properly.

it's just awesome! like i said i put it on two charts with different magiks one trades up the other down! beautiful!

vladds:

This is just awesome! Like I said, I put it on two charts with different magicians, one trades up and one trades down! Beautiful!

:-) Careful.

I think your TP level is too low...

Reason: