learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 127

MaxZ:
The villagers don't want to put their energies to work in a different direction, so be it... Sorry for the inconvenience! :))))

I do, Max! Tell me about it!

Things that are relevant to me - see my links at the end of this Avalanche branch page - are spread trading.

See the fifth forum - this and this topic...

And in general, if MMM 2012 will allow me to withdraw dough, I`ll start PAMM even earlier ... :-)

Here, for example, Buffetoff is doing quite well! :-)

vladds:

The point is that the buy and sell signals are wrong! i.e. Osma crossingfrom the bottom with zero gives a buy signal! except that the price at this moment just goes in the opposite direction! i.e. down!

You have to buy instead of sell! Look at this!

Osma often shows an impulse with a continuation of the movement.

vladds:

The point is that the buy and sell signals are wrong! i.e. Osma crossingfrom the bottom with zero gives a buy signal! except that the price at this moment just goes in the opposite direction! i.e. down!

You need to buy instead of sell! Look at this!

Do you mean to change the start signal by crossing the buy and sell places?

I did not change it, left it the way it was with the reverse martin, i.e. now when crossing zero from the bottom upwards goes to buy and vice versa.

Do I have to do it vice versa?

I have done it. See the trailer.

Roman.:

Do you mean to change the starting signal by crossing buy and sell?

I didn't change it, I left it as it was from the flip martin, i.e. now when zero crosses from bottom to top, it's buying and vice versa.

Do I have to do it vice versa?

I have done it. See the trailer.

Oh, I'll look into it!

I don't understand one thing. Why? Right after the first losing bet, he doesn't put the next multiplied lot! He puts the original lot!

I mean, he doesn't multiply it at all!

Dersu:

Osma often shows momentum with the continuation of the movement!
The opposite is true! the osma often lags behind! if a bet was made not on the crossover but earlier like on the MAKDI indicator my comment on this page below would be better! but the osma lags behind!

vladds:

I don't understand one thing. Why? Right after the first losing bet, he doesn't put the next multiplied lot! He puts the original lot!

I mean, he doesn't multiply it at all!

I made such logic, I think that THIS is not critical, the main thing is that after the second averaging - everything increases ... :-)

vladds:
If a bet was made not on the crossing but earlier like on the MACDI indicator my comment at the bottom of this page would be better! but osma is lagging!

We are both talking about the same thing but by different criteria.

Roman.:

Made this logic, I think THIS is not critical, the important thing is that from the second averaging - everything increases... :-)

and what's that? he wasn't trending enough?

It'snot multiplying from the 2nd order!

Sorry, it's ok!

vladds:

TR must be bigger than SL (channel width).

Test on a 5-digit DC! IMHO, the quality will be higher!

Reason: