Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 32

Avals:

Except in systems where trades are linked. There, a series of trades will be a separate outcome

Multicurrency - no TA - cycle profit - exit with profit...(the main thing here is to have a wide range of instruments, funds, patience - imo)

Mischek:

Just one ban and you're already a year younger )))

:))
In about 10 years I'll be ubiquitous, immortal, "north of the McAud clan".

There's only one left!

gip:
There's only one left!

// "lightning strike"

Mathemat:

Volatility trading?

It's a curious idea, though, a fresh one. It's been a long time since I tried something fresh here...

I hope the volatility will profit and I'll implement this robot in my PAMM account within a week.

I tried it during the last week, I've been working with it for many years and I've been using it for many years. My robot is Renko splitting, thanks a lot to Neutron for wonderful theme about Kagi (good rules of mine etiquette) :), but I can not get more profit with Renko than 5-10% per month and my deposit will be busy :). I've been poking around all summer.

sak120:

I hope the volatility will give a profit, within a week I will put this robot on a PAMM account.

I cannot make more than 5-10% profit per month with Renko, my deposit will be busy :) But my robot is not so good. I've been poking around all summer.

Is it a Renko or a Range? Renco is a trickery for a story.

Mathemat:
Is it a Renko or a Range? Renco is a trickery for a story.

I don't know. I mean a horizontal grid every H pips.

What Neutron wrote for Kaga apply to Renko and you will get 5-10%. Avalanche is also a Renko :).

Mathemat:

It's a curious idea, though, a fresh one. Haven't had a fresh one in a while...

Is this new?

Directionality is a meaningless concept. It's not the direction that matters, it's where the SL and TP stand. They may stand on either side of the terminal line. The volatility has nothing to do with it.

sak120:

I cannot make more than 5-10% profit per month with Renko, my deposit will be busy :(. I have been messing around all summer.

You should enter more often. The number of deals should tends to infinity and the used part of the deposit should tends to zero. The risks decrease, the system stability increases, and the profit increases. Up to a certain limit, of course. The limit is the value of spread.

sak120:

I don't know. I mean a horizontal grid every H points.

I was referring to this implementation of renko. Cheating is just that: the quote doesn't go online like that... Collector is not to blame here, he has only adapted the code for MT4.

Is that new?

No, it's not new, but they rarely talk in terms of invariants here.

joo:

Is it new?

The direction is meaningless at all. It's not the direction that matters, it's where the SL and TP stand. And they can be on either side of the terminal line. Volatility has nothing to do with it.

You should enter more frequently. The number of deals should reach infinity, while the used part of the deposit should reach zero. The risks decrease, the system stability increases, and the profit increases. Up to a certain limit, of course. The limit is the value of spread.

I agree.

But... I was hopeful that using all sorts of tricks, filters and neural networks I would be able to pull the Renko system to a new qualitative level, but it has not succeeded.)

But I've invented another system - how to set TP, SL and how to adapt Renko H using volatility.

Reason: