Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 27

2. it's not almost their money, it's their money. That's what their business is all about. So how? Out of their own pocket?

1. so what was I telling you? You have TC, coincidence so that it is the one that maxes out this market cycle. Coincidence? Coincidence? For each segment of the history you can select a strategy/indicator that will give the max profit on this interval. 100 accounts are registered, each has its own TS, one of them is a MATCH. The account shows max profit, the pattern is gradually coming to naught. Any luck?

One of the main problems of TA is that on any historical horizon, you can choose a TS/indicator for any instrument that will max out the market situation. And, consequently, give max profit. The question is how to predict the adequacy of the TS in the future historical period. And this is a billion dollar question.

To get lucky in forex is not to open a trade at random and get into the flow, it is to start trading with an TS that will max out the current market momentum

Slava, tell him that, yes, just luck, coincidence, etc. that TA doesn't really work, life is sad and we will all die

Mischek:
Slava, tell him that, yes, it's just luck, coincidence, etc. that TA doesn't really work, life is sad and we all die

he won't say that! He is a real fighter! Only traitors and renegades unworthy of the title of TA TRADER can say that.

Don't get bored here!

FAGOTT:

2. it's not almost their money, it's their money. That's what their business is all about. So how? Out of their own pocket?

if they overlap cumulatively, that's not really the point of their business. Although, of course, the customer's profit is their shortfall. But reputation is important to some. And it's a pain in the ass to keep track of everyone and stick them in the wheels.
FAGOTT:

1. so what was I telling you? You have TC, coincidence so that it is the one that maxes out this market cycle. Coincidence? Coincidence? For each segment of the history you can select a strategy/indicator that will give the max profit on this interval. 100 accounts are registered, each has its own TS, one of them is a MATCH. The account shows max profit, the pattern is gradually coming to naught. Lucky?

And if for 10 years, profitable and for most pairs and transactions for each counts in the thousands?

Try to use Excel or any other software to generate random equity with negative values of spread. Try, for example, generating 1000 trades. You will see that it is almost unreal to obtain the profitable equity. The randomness factor is practically eliminated, the statistical advantage is played out.

Which TS has been profitable for 10 years?!? Which one?!? Where is it?

Can you show me?

Kept secret by an international trust of banksters? Hidden behind seven locks from the working people?

Who knows the profitable 10 years of TC?

Avals:

Try writing in Excel or any other software a random equity generator with a negative MO on the spread. Generate 1000 trades, for example. You will see that it is practically unreal to gain profitability. The randomness factor is practically eliminated, the statistical advantage is played out.

I did not understand this part, sorry. Explain

Mischek:
Slava, tell him that, yes, just luck, coincidence, etc. that TA doesn't really work, life is sad and we will all die

Mikhail, judging by his nickname faGOTT is a goth and it turns him on :)

FAGOTT:

Which TS has been profitable for 10 years?!? Which one?!? Where is it?

Can you show me?

Kept secret by an international trust of banksters? Hidden behind seven locks from the working people?

Who knows the profitable 10 years of TC?

I know, but you don't believe the tests.

Avals:
If they overlap the aggregate, it is not the essence of their business. Although, of course, the client's profit is their lost profit. But the reputation of some is important. Yes, and it is a pain in the ass to keep track of everyone and stick them in the wheels.

All domestic DCs operate with micro and mini accounts. In essence they have to reopen all clients' trades with market makers. There are no market makers who open such small lots.

And in the micro and mini segment it is the DC's money, their profit. And the reputation is secondary. The essence of all business is to make a profit.

Reason: