How can you prove that this is the real result of expert trading ? - page 5

The other point is that a person works

but uses assistant scripts, or the same panels that are experts,

How can we prove to the investor that a human was working but pushing the buttons of the panel and not a machine?

sanyooooook:

Are investors so uneducated?

And if you want to get an investor, you have to do your best and not be too lazy to write a newsletter.

Do you know the difference between a Level 1 invention and a Level 5 invention? I'm sure I don't know! But given that you develop trading strategies at the level of inventions, this information would be useful to you...

sanyooooook:

Why would an investor want to know whether a robot or a human works?

I do not know if you are such uneducated investors,

If you want to get an investor, you have to do your best and not be lazy to write a talmut.

It doesn't matter to the investor, but it does to the buyer of the robot. Whoever is selling the robot can also provide a link to a live trading signal that shows what the robot can do without cheating.

Of course, I do not believe that this is a 100% guarantee.

Petros:

It does not matter to the investor, but it does to the buyer of the robot. Whoever is selling the robot can also provide a link to a live trading signal that shows what the robot can do without cheating.

Of course, I can't guarantee that this is a 100% guarantee.

It would be correct if the signal page (from the sold robot) displayed human intervention in trading (i.e., manual assistance), then it would be clearer at once

take a piece of real trading and run a tester there. If the trades are very consistent, it means that the EA was trading.

Petros:

It does not matter to the investor, but it does to the buyer of the robot. Whoever is selling the robot can also provide a link to a live trading signal that shows what the robot can do without cheating.

Of course, I'm not 100% sure that's a guarantee.

Wouldn't it be easier to honestly and in detail to install the Expert Advisor on a real account and monitor the signals on it?

If you are a "no-fraud" seller, you can also give the investment password.

In the description of your product, make a detailed description of how to make sure that the Expert Advisor is the one that was submitted for sale.

If the settings of the Expert Advisor are changed, then again, provide detailed explanations.

It is unlikely that the "honest" approach will be top-notch and in high demand in the Market. At least in the short term.

Petros:

It does not matter to the investor, but it does to the buyer of the robot. Whoever sells the robot can also provide a link to a live trading signal that shows what the robot can do without cheating.

Of course, I do not believe that this is a 100% guarantee.

If the robot does not have a majik, then:

1. if the buyer is a sucker, you can spout all you want and prove that it's a bot.

If you already know the robot's purpose, you'll need a lot of robots and a lot of additional marketing and trading robots.

3. you need a mage in the bot, you MUST.

)

VNIK:
Do you know the difference between a level 1 invention and a level 5 invention? I'm sure I don't! But considering that you develop trading strategies at the level of inventions, this information would be useful to you...

No I don't, I have 11 years of education (not including a fourth, so only 10) )

I'm developing bots by trial and error, and my customers love it. )

sanyooooook:

No I don't, I have 11 years of education(not including a fourth, which is only 10) )

) And I develop bots by trial and error, and the customers love it. )

That's why you are unable to VNIK and learn to distinguish levels of invention

abolk:

Wouldn't it be easier -- honestly and in detail -- to install the advisor on a real account and monitor it in signals.

If you are a "no-fraud" seller, you can also give the investment password.

In the description of your product, make a detailed description of how to make sure that the Expert Advisor is the one that was submitted for sale.

If the settings of the Expert Advisor are changed, then again, provide detailed explanations.

It is unlikely that the "honest" approach will be top-notch and in high demand in the Market. At least in the short term.

I agree, and that's why I have a pretty good description of the robot in the marketplace on draft. But as an opponent of selling the robot, I also doubt that all this will provide any advantage.

And that's why for the umpteenth time I suggest creating a list of trading robot rankings.

Reason: