Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 25

Avals:

What's not to understand? It depends on the MM. But six trades is nothing at all. Even without Taleb it's clear :)
It' s even more paradoxical...

FreeLance:
It's even more paradoxical here...

The profitable ones are smaller in volume than the unprofitable ones

Martin in action...

Filled with Lovina.

;)

FreeLance:
It's even more paradoxicalhere...

Won a little in the beginning and then I added to the losing ones and did not use any stops

Mischek:

The profitable ones are smaller in volume than the unprofitable ones

I'm wrong.

Surxxx is having trouble with the pips, probably because of the yen. Maybe also because of the lot, I don't know.

Abzasc:
Surxxx's problem with pips is probably because of the yen. Maybe it's also the lot, I don't know.

It seems that monitoring does not count pips correctly - it does not take into account trades closed by force apparently.

Plus the prices on this server are incomprehensible - 8 decimal places. And apparently there are so many pips, that's why

Avals:

You can see that the account is over 2 years old. And a year of aggressive trading - from 100 quid to 9000.

I've been reading Taleb. What exactly does this account have to do with it? Got lucky in 1832 trades?

And in general, you apparently don't need arguments. Or just arguments that prove you're right ;)

I really don't see it that way, I'm sorry. And forgive Taleb too...

And 100 quid in what month did you have? 08.2009? Why is it imperceptible when a hundred is doubled or tripled? And at the beginning of December, how much did you have?

Avals:

It seems that monitoring does not correctly count in pips - it does not take into account trades closed by force apparently.

Plus the prices on this server are incomprehensible - 8 decimal places. And apparently there are so many pips, that's why

I don't really understand how closed trades are counted there. Accounts seem to be updated every 4 hours, there should be no difference - forcibly or not, but minuses in pips are written off obviously not all. Or not always. Maybe not to shock investors :)

FAGOTT:

And 100 quid in what month did you have it? 08.2009?

Yeah, it was taken to a hundred for a demonstration run-up.

FAGOTT:

Why is it inconspicuous when a hundred is doubled or tripled?

I thought I explained. The scale on the ordinate axis is in dollars. So the initial doubles in dollars are much smaller than for larger amounts.

Reason: