Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 38

FAGOTT:

but what to say on the subject of "do we need TA"?

I said no.

You do not. Only to spoil...

FAGOTT:

I said no.

Of course you don't, if you work by the principle: "Testing on historical data is the art of adjusting the parameters of a Trading System so as to guarantee maximum profits in the past and zero in the future".

Incurable.

Morte flew.

===

It's too early for you to make contact - they'll think you're unintelligent. And they will revel in your blood, howling (H.G. Wells - War of the Worlds). Why, no brains, no moral high ground...

Is there a need for a T.A.?

Do I need a T.A.?

Do I need a T.A.?

Svinozavr

- I work without schedules! You're all fools.

FAGOTT:

I said no.

But you can say almost next door, just five or ten clicks away, examples of people who work with TA. But you're too lazy to look. Or you don't have the balls.

So you're screwed.

alexanderarie:

Can you show me a screenshot?

sever29:

Can I see a screenshot?

I see, then another question: how much is it?

sever29:

I see, then another question: at what?

Probably for a small deposit.

TA doesn't work! First time I've heard TA operate on probabilities. <br / translate="no"> ...
As far as I understand TA is mostly manual trading. In the sense of need to constantly monitor the market situation and make decision about position closing based on current situation on the market. right?
Which TA method allows you to open a position, set levels and go to sleep?

This thread was doomed - TA is a religion. It is either believed in or not. There is no proof of its existence.

It's probably a rag of a brain.

Oh, right... A moderator shouldn't say that. However, I have nothing personal: you won't find a nickname in this post. It is simply a diagnosis - without reference to the person quoted.

Mathemat:

Maybe it's a brain rag.

Oh, right... A moderator shouldn't say that. However, I have nothing personal: you won't find a nickname in this post. It is simply a diagnosis - without reference to the person quoted.

What's the big deal? It's not "brain rag". It's more like a statistic.

The statistics of 95%+5% speaks for itself.

By the way a good tester is playing in tournaments. Be it forex or poker tournaments. You can get a pretty good indication of your location.

Reason: