Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 31

Avals:
any information can be represented by numerical turbidity. The basis of TA is that history repeats itself. Everything else about the data used is secondary.

I think so too: history repeats itself=TA profitable exists.

Avals:
any information can be represented by a numerical muddle. The basis of TA is that history repeats itself. Everything else about the data used is secondary. imha

What do you mean when history repeats itself? What happens when the price goes up and what happens when the price goes down? Probability theory = TA. TV also examines random variables whose spread relative to the mean is non-zero. There too, the realisation of a random variable goes up and down.

FAGOTT:

If and other stuff is not TA. What if the probability of prediction = 30%?

What's the total return like? Probability of profit =50%. Is it the probability that at the end of a certain period the profit > 0?

Right. Take any algorithm. The weak efficiency hypothesis says that it will rebound to zero without regard to commissions.

".......", фагот, поздравляю, вы зас...ли и эту ветку!..)))

That's what D. Orlov told us... Now I'm not on the list.

sever29:

That's what D. Orlov told us... now I'm not on the list.

Fucking assholes.)

FAGOTT:

What does it mean that history repeats itself? What happens when the price goes up, and what happens when the price goes down? Probability theory = TA. In TA we also study random variables, which have a non-zero spread relative to the mean. There too, the realisation of a random variable goes up and down.

This is a good question to ask, and the ability to build a profitable TS depends on asking it correctly. Of course, it's not just a rise or fall in the market.

Observance of the rules in the system gives a statistical advantage. Each deal is the repetition of history. Except for systems, where deals are linked. There, a series of deals will be a separate outcome.

Mischek:

Assh...nts.)

now m-a-n-I'm on the list n-o-o-u-.... there you go...

sever29:

now the m-i-n-g is on the list n-o-o-u-.... there you go...

Just one ban and you're already a year younger ))

Fagot, you're boring me, tell me what you want.

sak120:

I just suggested a way that I myself use - I don't build systems that trade direction, but trade other invariants that are independent of friction up and down.

Volatility trading?

It's a curious idea, though, a fresh one. Haven't tried a fresh one here in a while...

Reason: