Is there a need for a T.A.? - page 28

FAGOTT:

Which TS has been profitable for 10 years?!? Which one?!? Where is it?

Can you show me?

Kept secret by an international trust of banksters? Hidden behind seven locks from the working people?

Who knows the profitable 10 years of TC?

Legend James Simons of Renaissance Technologies

FAGOTT:

All domestic DCs operate with micro and mini accounts. In essence they have to reopen all clients' trades with market makers. There are no market makers who open such small lots.

And in the micro and mini segment it is the DC's money, their profit. And the reputation is secondary. The essence of all business is to make a profit.

Well, trade ecn

FAGOTT:

Which TS has been profitable for 10 years?!? Which one?!? Where is it?

Can you show me?

Kept secret by an international trust of banksters? Hidden behind seven locks from the working people?

Who knows the profitable 10 years of TC?

I showed mine, it will be profitable for 10 years, I think for all SL values (the system does not trade up and down directions unlike standard indicators), but there may be periods for many SL values when relative profits will fluctuate around zero for a long time (maybe up to half a year or a year) due to changing volatility of trading and "random failures". I can show you the report from the tester :).

Avals:

I know, but you don't believe in tests.

Yes! A profitable 10-year system - is that what you call the result you got by testing the historical data? Profit is profit. Can you buy a car for that profit? And a loaf of bread?

The result of testing the past is only valuable for writing academic papers and improving your internal self-esteem. Some people...

FAGOTT:

I didn't understand that one, sorry. Explain

I think I've already explained it. Generate virtual equity with PRNG

So has he had the same TC all these years? I highly doubt it. And I think there MUST be an adaptation device in there. No?

FAGOTT:

Yes, a profitable 10 years system - is that what you call the result, which you have obtained by testing the historical data? Profit is a profit. Can you buy a car for this profit? And a loaf of bread?

The past test result is only valuable for coursework and improving internal self-esteem. Some people have

It really works too, but for a shorter period of time.

You need to have a 10 year report from real one system without changing it?

Avals:

I think I've already explained it. You generate virtual equity using PRNG.

I've been trying to spread virtual equity on bread, but it's not tasty. And I'm hungry.

D.Simons is a professional mathematician. And from what has come down to the public, there is no smell of TA in his TCs.

FAGOTT:

I've been preaching about spreading virtual equity on bread - it's not tasty. And I'm hungry.

I'm telling you about the basics of statistics, so that you know the difference between randomness and statistical significance. Otherwise you have one argument for everything - "chance" ;)
Reason: