What is your trading strategy?! - page 4

A friend of mine asked me for advice on which robot to use and how not to lose a deposit.

I advised him to open a dozen cent accounts with lot=0.01 and to use a low-risk martingale robot on them. And amazingly, he has not lost a single deposit as he has been trading for the second year. Now he will have more and more new accounts.

I have to wonder how not to lose my deposit.

Look, the same advice gives victory to others and defeat to others. One curses and the other thanks. But the same advice.

In other words, your success lies only within yourself.

The warrior comes to the blacksmith, asks to forge the sharpest and most powerful sword to kill an entire regiment with a single blow.
The smith looked at the warrior and agreed. A month later the sword was ready.
But in the battle, his rival took the sword from him and cut off his head....

That's the end of the fairy tale and a lesson for the good people.
There I was, and honey flowed from my lips.

Alexander Ivanov:
The warrior comes to the blacksmith, asked to forge the sharpest and most powerful sword to destroy an entire regiment with a single blow.
The smith looked at the warrior and agreed. A month later the sword was ready.
But in the battle, his rival took the sword from him and cut off his head....

I will think, maybe something will come to mind....

Ales Kolomenas:
I understand that the risk is your fault, but I do not believe in auto profit.

what are your trading expectations? what do you think profitable trading should look like....

and what exactly are you asking for... do you want an expert automatic? or a manual trading option? general advice or a detailed description of all the steps so you don't have to think at all...

The great generalissimo Alexander Suvorov used to say: "Hard in learning, easy in battle.
You have to constantly and systematically train on demo accounts.
For example, you opened a demo account for 10000 units. You should write on paper that you received from the bank 10000$ from the bank against a deposit of a flat or other. To have a real feeling of fear of losing the deposit. You have to specify the risks, stop-loss, take-profit and lot sizes.
And plan - what kind of profit is needed to pay off the monthly interest.

Using such a game lore, you can easily learn not to risk more than acceptable.

nowi:

what are your trading expectations? what do you think profitable trading should look like....

and what exactly are you asking for... do you want an automated expert? or a manual option? general advice or a detailed description of all the steps so you don't have to think at all...

I need a profitable manual trading system, I don't trust robots very much...

Ales Kolomenas:
I don't trust robots very much... You've been given advice by people with at least 5 or 10 years' experience.

You have been advised by people with at least 5 and more than 10 years of trading experience. You should analyse everything first.

The very fact that you are sitting on credit contradicts your ability to do trading.

What prevents you from creating your own TS?

I personally spent 3 years on the development of my TS, spent another 6 months working on the correct TS for take and stops, and I'm still working on it on weekends after trading. I'll never give my TS to someone personally, I'm sorry to give my efforts to someone for "thanks".

And besides the fact that pity, it is very likely that the TC will float into the publisher, because people will not cherish it, because he did not spend his time on its creation.

Ales Kolomenas:
I don't trust robots very much...

I'll give you a little tip.... Sell what's expensive and buy what's cheap..... but you decide for yourself how to determine this... sounds like mockery, yes) but they won't tell you more...

would you give out your system that would stably yield 20-30% a month for 5 years with minimal drawdown...? Honestly...

No one cares about your financial situation... Trading is pure competition, pure struggle... the strong take food from the weak... I do not know what you were counting on when you created this blog... I do not understand...

You want to play poker and ask others to show you their cards... the whole point of the game is lost...

Reason: