The miracle of the grail... Myth or reality?! - page 6

Wizard2018:

Third point. (As a solution option from me, this is exactly what I use in my personal grail,

For you the grail is how much % per month?

Victor Ziborov:

Can you show me a graph of returns without numbers and depo lifetime?

I'm afraid of getting banned here for advertising, so if only in private.

Maxim Romanov:

I'm afraid of getting banned here for advertising, so if only in person.

Go-nose-scalper? Not interested.

Fast528:

Go-nose-scalper? Not interested.

where does that come from?

Maxim Romanov:

where does that come from?

that's the question,

looked at your product, from $2,000 to $110) 95% off)) weird grail

Picture, to the second point. I enter at point "1", calculated in advance (of the chart), with a very short stop.

It is also possible to enter at point "2". Stop in this case is slightly above the already formed point "1". Point "2" is much easier to calculate, but the potential profit is smaller, and the stop is bigger.

We start to prepare for the exit after the breakout of the peak. The next reversal in the trend (furthermore, a possible reversal), it's already without us, we don't want to give our profit to the market. (point 4 Exit in time) What happens to the price after entering, between the peak and the stop, should not be important, let it flounder as it wants.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

There is no way of determining your points, even theoretically, let alone using a robot.

This is all a fairy tale.

Long ago, in the 70s, I was in Yerevan on a business trip to the factory where "Nairi" computers were made. I remember a sculpture in the courtyard there - a "leaky woman". On the 9th of May I was at the central square and watched the fireworks. The whole square was full of people and the unburned remains of the salute were falling down on people's heads. You all are very fond of coffee. And as a souvenir of Yerevan, I bought a handmade stainless steel coffee mill.

As for the fairy tale, yes I agree. (Just kidding, of course there is still much to work on (not many deals and therefore not high enough profitability) and the process is endless.

Test from (01.05.2018-21.12.2018) GBPJPY. No optimizer was used. Parameters were determined during visual testing.

Lenar Timergalin:

Do you mean that you have already created the Grail?

To answer this question, you need to know the definition of the grail. Unfortunately, there is no consensus on its definition. Some believe the grail must always close all trades only in profit. And it is hardly achievable. Besides, no one can guarantee that the EA considered this grail will never fail. So, the notion of a grail is simply an ideal to strive for.

khorosh:

To answer this question, you need to know the definition of the grail. Unfortunately, there is no consensus on this definition. Some believe the grail must always close all trades only in profit. And it is hardly achievable. Besides, no one can guarantee that the EA considered this grail will never fail. So, the notion of a grail is simply an ideal to strive for.

I would saythat the notion of a grail is simply an ideal that should not be aspired to. As soon as we start doing that, we inevitably come to a dead end.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I would saythat the notion of a grail is simply an ideal that should not be aspired to. Once we start doing that, we inevitably come to a dead end.

everyone's understanding of the grail is different (% return)

but thoughts converge practically all in one

the grail is a profitable TS

Reason: