WHAT IF IT DOES EXIST? - page 13

sergeev:

It's funny, though.

You go to the english forum, and it's quiet. all topics are in the context of the forum. there is no trash, no flooding, there is a question and there is an answer.

You go to the russian forum . here you have philosophy, and what BTCs are bastards, and what will happen after the end of the world when the grail breaks. And the shape of time, and toys and puzzles. And if you want to litter, everyone is first in line.

But the Russian soul is very broad, after all. :)))

And as I understood - public moderators - could only appear here. To calm down the especially violent ones... :))

:)

atik:
i would like to ask you to become a MA trader if you want to trade with MA indicators!

I don't want to argue with you, but I will get into it again. I think the topicstarter will be interested in answering my questions, he has already created a topic about the uselessness of TA:

1.what is a moving average with a period of 1440 on M1?

ZS: not so long ago with a dear moderator in personal correspondence we could not decide what it means

2. what can MAs do for forex trading? (50% of indicators on MA)

3. why do ALL beginner traders believe that trading with MA may yield positive results?

4. why with such an abundance of indicators in the public domain no one can continuously make a profit?

So, 'forced one rod out of the reactor'. Let's define the concept. An Ideal Grail is a grail that does not make any losingtradesat all.

The mathematical probability of the existence of the Ideal Grail is the lower, the higher the number of deals it has to make. Moreover, the dependence here is geometric (geometric progression). For example, the probability of a series of 2 positive trades is 0.25, while the probability of a series of 20 positive trades is close to 0.000001. Thus, the existence of an Ideal Grail is highly improbable. (Note: in the future, we will assume that the profit of one trade is equal to the loss of the other one).

Continuation of the banquet - after the hangover ........

Svinozavr:
Sad. Well... half a percent would know what I was talking about on page one.

I didn't take the trouble to look up what you wrote on the first page and what everyone else won't understand:

Are you talking about me? ;)

Everything - exists. There's nothing to talk about...

You're even cooler than all its AEN members in such a statement.

Well, here's to Entropy! - said Grun and drank immediately.

===

Hey guys. What do you mean? I mean the holidays. // Ha! You'd think you'd be on the FRRF

I'll join you in a toast to entropy.

Let me explain: I'm very picky about my drinking buddies...

Well, I can drink to entropy alone...

Richie, have you even reread your starting thread?

The question was asked - So, there's a Grail, run the EA, "the space of options for subsequent events", what is it?

And you're giving definitions of grails, what's the point of this circus?

sergeev:
This is just the beginning.

You've already decided what the grail is and don't bother defining it. BAC is interested in the option space after discovering its existence.

so there is a grail... they launched it... but where ? the dts will close if it's there ( all of them ).... !

Richie:

So, 'forced one rod out of the reactor'. Let's define the concept. The Ideal Grail is a grail that makes no losingtradesat all.

The mathematical probability of the existence of the ideal grail is the lower, the higher is the number of trades it has to perform. Moreover, the dependence here is geometric (geometric progression). For example, the probability of a series of 2 positive trades is 0.25, while the probability of a series of 20 positive trades is close to 0.000001. Thus, the existence of an Ideal Grail is highly improbable. (Note: hereinafter we will assume that the profit of one trade is equal to the loss of the other).

The Grail is to assume with high probability the future course of events, my favourite topic on this topic: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125310, there the man, under the whistle of the dewclaws, no matter who denied it, took his nose out of the air and went on his way.

Well, mathematically, there is only one formula: it is a balance curve, not even equity, but exactly the balance, since profit fixing is as important as a good MM.

sergeev: You have already decided what is a grail and what the hell is its definition. BAC is interested in the space of variants after existence.

Definitions are needed, otherwise you can't. I have made up my mind, but some members of this forum seem to have not. I am making it clear that we are not talking about the Ideal Grail here, but about the Non-ideal Grail. And the possibility of its existence is "quite probable".

Reason: