Does the Grail exist? - page 13

SProgrammer >>:

А ты вообе никогда. Бу-га-га. (С) .... :))

Now try the caftan on yourself.

Teach on - our many faces.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Shall we play for your flat?

Playing on authority is, according to Maslov, the only motivation. That allows you to sweep mountains. You don't want to fit in, I'm just a sport. Nobody's forcing you, and how is that even possible? :)

Now try the caftan on yourself.

Teach it further - our many-faced one.

But it's no use teaching you. :(
*** But the best way to prove you can do something is to show it. And after you win, you can tell them it was really you. There's no risk. In fact.

FantasYGold писал(а) >>

I don't place any stops as I am 100% sure of my trades.

That's a bit of an earful.
So you do not even think about the possibility that the price will go against your open position and will be able to destroy your deposit?
In other words, 100% accuracy or what is that supposed to mean?

goldtrader писал(а) >>

That's a bit of a shock.
So you don't even consider the possibility that the price will go against your open position and destroy your deposit?
In other words, you are 100% accurate, or what do you mean by that?

He's closing with his hands, for example. What are you picking on these feet for? You have to close with your eyes open, not on the line.

What risks exactly? <br / translate="no">
Tell me, S, is opening 2 lots on the euro pound without a stop loss at a depo of 2500 a risk or not? The author got lucky and increased his deposit by more than 100% with this one trade. And what if he had not been lucky?
And the further opening of two positions on the redhead with lots 2 and 3 also without a stop loss?
And the dilution of an unsuccessful open position on cadchf - is it a risk or not? That said, all four open positions are also without a stop loss!

I'm quite open to systems without stop-losses. But these systems must be justified - e.g., diversification or locking. And what are the reasons? In the first post the author wrote that he believes in his signals 100%, and therefore he does not use stop-losses (it's an error too :)).

But errors may occur anyway, like in cadchf.

In short, if the dilution is removed and lots are made corresponding to the deposit, I think I can agree that the author's entries are rather good. But it still lacks statistics.

api >>:

А не затруднит ли Вас сформулировать зачем Вам нужно то, что Вы делаете в этой ветке?

About two years ago gradually died out sane topics with exchange of adequate thoughts on strategies and requests to simply comment on the TS posted
Basically, it is OK, then everyone is on his own, someone is working together, two or three outside the forum.
Gradually 90% of writers have changed, among newcomers, the percentage of "spring hardened" and clinical freeloaders was many times higher than before
And the problem is not that someone who suddenly, for the first time, adjusting a mashka crossed with a parabolic gets a super result and posts the state on the forum with an understandable desire to boast, in a good sense of the word
The problem is that the forum attracts sane people like those listed above and real scammers like Niroba and others
How much precious time they take away from the newcomers can only be guessed.
But the number and aggressiveness of "followers" scares even more.
No one, no one, will ever give or show anything, but you can at least point to the nonsense, thereby saving time for someone

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

He's covering with his hands, for example. Why are you picking on these feet? You gotta close with your eyes open, not on the line.

I'm not clinging, I'm asking a question, and I'm asking it accurately.
If you are not interested in it and it is not clear why stops exist and are placed, then just ignore it.
This is not an arbitrage where stops should not be according to the TS and any trader is at least theoretically aware of the possible consequences of their absence.

Mathemat >>:

Короче, если убрать разбавление ...

This is the requirement for 100% accuracy.

Is it reasonable to set it?

Mathemat писал(а) >>
So tell me, S, is opening 2 lots on the euro pound without a stop loss at a depo of 2500 a risk or not? The author got lucky and increased the deposit by more than 100% with this one trade. And what if he was not lucky?
And the further opening of two positions on the redhead with lots 2 and 3 also without a stop loss?
And the dilution of an unsuccessful open position on cadchf - is it a risk or not? That said, all four open positions are also without a stop loss!

I'm quite open to systems without stop-losses. But these systems must be justified - e.g., diversification or locking. And what are the reasons? In the first post the author wrote that he believes in his signals 100%, and therefore he does not use stop-losses (it's an error too :)).

But errors may occur anyway, like in cadchf.

Anyway, if the dilution is removed and the lots are matched to the deposit I admit that the author's entries are quite good and even quite good.

1) You see, the risk is not exactly the risk of getting a margin call. But the risk of getting a loss in a given period of time. That is the subtlety of it.
2)What he does there is another matter.
3) Lots are needed not according to the depo, but according to the risk.

** All right, I'm getting a little frank here. It's got to be the beer.
Reason: