Does the Grail exist? - page 26

SProgrammer >>:

Можете сделать больше автора? Вперед - это же просто демо. В чем вопрос? :))

Don't start a child's play.
I have a bigger car! You can't do that.

Personally, I have enough wherewithal to apply my creative impulses.
The sad fact is that no matter what the author has done, no matter what he has traded, no one will benefit from it in the slightest.
So I'm leaving this thread.

FantasYGold писал(а) >>
Ok. I will open a demo account with Alpari on Monday, I will not give the investment password, but at the end of each day I will post a report for the day.
Deposit / $1000

Will be glad to watch.
My question about stoats was not answered.
Then put it another way, in the form of a request: Would it bother you to set stop-losses when you open positions at a distance
that you think the margin of error of your calculations may be within?

SProgrammer >>:

Однообразие однако утомляет :)

I don't give a shit about you... It's clear to everyone that you are a pure blabbermouth and have nothing to do with trading as a way of earning money.

It's funny - you got off the pot and are trying to argue about who is right and who is wrong. You are a pansy.

denis_orlov писал(а) >>

Don't start a child's play.
I have a bigger car! You can't do that.

Personally, I have enough wherewithal to apply my creative impulses.
The sad fact is that no matter what the author has done, no matter what he has traded, no one will benefit from it in the slightest.
That's why I'm leaving this thread.

I'm just trying to show you that before you judge, you have to be yourself. That's all.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

I don't give a shit about you... It's clear to everyone that you are a pure blabbermouth and have nothing to do with trading as a way of earning money.

It's funny - you get off the pot and try to argue about who is right and who is wrong. >> the underdog.

That's it - and that's the end of it. You don't need me? That's so cool! :))

SProgrammer >>:

Как можно судить, что человек не умеет торговать сам не торгуя. Я честно не понимаю. ИМХО нельзя или покрайней мере можно только не о том что кто-то не умеет торговать. Нет?

How is it possible to judge whether he knows how to trade without trading himself? I honestly don't understand either.

Turka писал(а) >>

and how can you judge that he knows how to trade without trading himself? i honestly don't get it either.

Logic is simple - DO NOT judge, that's all. :))

SProgrammer >>:

Логика простая - НЕ НАДО СУДИТЬ. вот и все. :))

So no one is forcing you to judge! What makes you judge that he knows how to trade?

I'm sorry, are you all drunk on a Saturday night, or do you have nowhere to put your energy between "non-bidding"?
I remind you: the topic of this thread is "The Grail exists", not your bloody squabbles.

Печальная суть в том, что чтобы автор ни сделал, чего бы не наторговал - никому, от этого не будет ни малейшей пользы.

But that's not true of you. The author will undoubtedly benefit from mental training before the real thing, for example. The observers will also learn a lesson. It will be interesting to watch the metamorphosis of his "I am 100% sure". Or it will be a professional: "Under the prevailing conditions ... ...I think entry is justified. In the event that ...". Or, "It just didn't work out this time".
Reason: