Does the Grail exist? - page 35

artikul >>:
Конечно, граали существуют. ))) Но относится к ним нужно как к моделям автомобилей......

l. И так же как автомобиль, любой неожиданно найденный грааль нуждается в дальнейшем в серьезном ремонте. Либо придется вообще отказаться от его использования. )))

Nuh-uh. A grail is something comparable to a bank deposit in terms of reliability and convenience, but with a yield many times higher than a typical one. Here the convenience of operating the grail is correlated with the reliability of the financial structure in which it operates. .... Otherwise it is like in a fairy tale: "And the brokerage company accrued a huge deposit, only he had on his account an order of magnitude less...".

If a grail requires diversification on occasion, it is not a grail. ))
It is more of a trend/flat swiper...
It is possible to call a manual trading strategy a grail, but if it is a grail, why not an automaton?
It cannot be formulated into a quite specific logical description with clear conditions, so why do we use our hands? This is not a system. Therefore, it is not a grail.
Because it is one specific person who continuously wins for God knows what reasons, be it luck, peculiarities of perception or a lucky dream ...)).
If there is a true grail why flaunt it? All the more reason to sell it... It's so vulgar))
To tease someone with a belief about its existence? To strengthen the faith of the seekers? Ahaha. Must be scary - they'll find it.
What's the point of all this talk? It's better to discuss something specific, but not about wizards, Adeixes or overdrawn with experimental mathematics indices.
The Grail jumps from one corner to another somewhere in the area of short-term fundamental analysis and market interactions between crosses and sessions, while all the rest is a mathematical field of wonders,
with infinite combinations of indices, patterns and pseudo stable signals that lead a trader-programmer into endless recursion and brain-achetting.

35 pages of brainstorming interspersed with personal squabbles - what is the grail?
I'll add some confusion to the discussion. Couldn't take it :)0
What do you understand by the word Grail?
1. An object.
2. A physical quantity
3. Personal imagination
4. Other.
5. Don't know, but discussing.
6. Don't want to talk about it.

There have been suggestions to measure this case by pips, quid, etc. etc.
Counter question. How do you measure it? Diagonally or by volume (3Pir3)?

Grail - my dear colleagues, it is like a poet's muse. Can visit you and live with you to understand the market, if you are really interested in the issue. It requires continuous work to improve your knowledge and skills.
Everything is much simpler. Improve yourself and the Grail will come to you.

:)))

ULAD писал(а) >>
35 pages of brainstorming interspersed with personal squabbles - what is the grail?
I'll add some confusion to the discussion. Couldn't take it anymore.
What do you understand by grail?
1. An object.
2. A physical quantity.
3. Personal imagination
4. Other.
5. Don't know, but discussing.
6. Don't want to talk about it.

There have been suggestions to measure this case by pips, quid, etc. etc.
Counter question. How do you measure it? Diagonally or by volume (3Pir3)?

Grail - my dear colleagues, it is like a poet's muse. Can visit you and live with you to understand the market, if you are really interested in the issue. It requires continuous work to improve your knowledge and skills.
Everything is much simpler. Improve yourself and the Grail will come to you.

:)))

golden words, Yuri Venidictovich (c)

+1

In the meantime, the author of this thread continues his tactics - alas, it now looks like over-hyping. All positions, which were profitable on Friday, are closed, but cadchf - all four - are open.
Further, two new positions opened in large lots - ginger and fwy. Screenshot of the current trade:

To be fair: not a single trade has yet closed at a loss in the account history. Fantasy, is this the kind of trading you call the grail, i.e. the end justifies the means?

Live (micro) trading today, today's report.

I have been trading with my TS for over 4 years now. If the system is good, it will ALWAYS produce profits. It doesn't matter where or what, the main thing is patience.

I admit my worst mistake when buying cadchf, and now I can close this trade without loss (I covered the loss), but the target will be higher. So we wait.

Haven't traded below D1 timeframe for over 2 years. I am now trading aggressively as I am participating in Alpari's FX contest (http://www.alpari.ru/ru/contest/rules/).
Reason: