1200 subscribers!!! - page 138

Boris Gulikov:
Go to MT4. There is no one on MT5.
I have all my trading robots on MT5, I do not want to rewrite them, and I have either 20 positions to close, or 100 orders of 20 pairs. Netting is a good thing. If you want to open an mt5 account it is not difficult for a subscriber.

Boris Gulikov:
Go to MT4. There is no one on MT5.
But it is quite possible that in the future I will arrange a signal repeater for mt4 if necessary.

New mate, already 15 subscribers, 200% each month with a minimum number of market entries, geez, what a load of crap. It's obvious he's a fake. Delete him, administration!

Yury Lemeshev:

New mate, already 15 subscribers, 200% each month with a minimum number of market entries, God, what a load of crap. It's obvious it's a scam. Delete him, administration!

Judging by the story - counting on luck, no craps, full load. Reminds me of a hamster.

Aleksey Semenov:
2k+ subscribers on the hamster were $40 a month - that's somewhere around $64k a month net per subscription, and the sum of subscribers' deposits went over 3 million

3k+ at Taras and $36 a month

Vladimir Baskakov:

Judging by the story, it's a stroke of luck, no moose, a full load. Reminds me of a hamster.

Apparently, the pound has bought and is averaging along with the increase in the lot. With a drawdown of 85% you could say the signal is dead. True, 25 people got hit, already writing unhappy reviews. They thought it would be 200% a month with the drawdown of 1.5%. Although it was largely their own fault, maybe they will learn to analyse the history, you could see everything there.

He lost his second signal yesterday or today, although before he did it he increased it to 208% in 4 months.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Apparently the pound has bought in and is averaging out as the lot increases. With a drawdown of 85% you could say the signal is dead. True, 25 people got in, already writing unhappy reviews. They thought it would be 200% a month with the drawdown of 1.5%. Although it was largely their own fault, maybe they will learn to analyse the history, you could see everything there.

He lost his second signal yesterday or today, although before he did it he increased it to 208K% in 4 months.

Yes, life was nice, but not for long.

I wonder if these "hooligan cheats" are aware that we are watching them live on air as they are being duped in a "typical scheme for a signal service"? ))

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

He lost his second signal yesterday or today, although before that he made a nice gain, up to 208k% in 4 months.

Please send me the link in your personal account...

Reason: