Does the Grail exist? - page 30

LeoV >>:

Потому, что вопрос не конкретный. Я уже выше писал - параметры грааля у каждого свои.

but really, what do we mean by the Grail?

I guess what I mean first of all is that the Grail is... then it's a dead end, it's complicated :)

I've made up my mind, the grail for me is 100 bucks, steady, every day.

Soon the Avalanche branch will catch up)))

gumgum >>:
Скоро ветку Лавина догоните)))

share your thoughts on what you think the Grail is

Turka писал(а) >>

share your thoughts on what the grail is in your mind

a social survey... it's you with a microphone, videographer by your side...

Oh, my God, you're still talking...

Okay, since the topic is so objectively burning, maybe we should move it in a useful direction?
Let's really define the grail, discuss and decide if it exists or not.

So: A grail - as I understand it, is a system of clear, defined methods that determine the most profitable (or least unprofitable) entry and exit from the market.
"Least unprofitable" - refers to those fallacies that are bound to occur in any probability game.
I.e. the system should clearly, formally define the conditions of trade beginning, the optimal exit at profit, and the optimal exit at loss.

Any additions, clarifications, corrections...?

denis_orlov писал(а) >>
Oh, my God, you're still talking...

Ok, since the topic is so objectively burning, maybe we should move it in a useful direction.
Let's really define the grail, discuss and decide if it exists or not.

So: A grail - as I understand it, is a system of clear, defined methods that determine the most profitable (or least unprofitable) entry and exit from the market.
"Least unprofitable" - refers to those fallacies that are bound to occur in any probability game.
I.e. the system should clearly, formally define the conditions of trade beginning, the optimal exit at profit, and the optimal exit at loss.

Any additions, clarifications, corrections...?

Yes. 100 quid, stable, daily.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I can't get it to open.

try again
>> http://www.maverickfx.com/
http://www.mavericktrading.com/

sever29 >>:

Да. 100 баксов, стабильно, ежедневно.

100 quid, steady, daily, 3,000 a month is not a grail, but the average salary of a CEO or chief accountant of a large firm. You should have studied... ))
Let's get serious.

denis_orlov >>:
Е мое, вы еще тут трендите...

Ладно, раз тема такая объективно животрепещущая, то может стоит ее перевести в полезное русло?
Давайте и правда дадим определение граалю, обсудим и решим есть он или нет.

Итак: ГРААЛЬ - в моем понимании, это система четких, определенных методов, определяющих наиболее выгодный (или наименее невыгодный) вход и выход из рынка.
"наименее невыгодный" - относится к тем ошибочным ситуациям, которые непременно возникают в любой игре вероятностей.
Т.е. система должна четко, формально определять условия начала торговли, оптимальный выход при профите, и оптимальный выход при убытке.

Есть дополнения, уточнения, поправки?...

Well said, but maybe a few more words about profitability, or just a set of clear rules, a hundred quid a day is too modest, no offense to the North, 100 quid a day is very difficult to live on, not unrealistic, again, the North is nothing personal

the Grail should show or predict the future course with a high degree of probability
Reason: