Does the Grail exist? - page 29

Richie писал(а) >>

Yes. You have to read from the end, not the beginning.

and I was like a jaguar without oxygen from page 5, staring at the monitor, reading...

sever29 писал(а) >> and I've been staring at the monitor like a jaguana without oxygen since page 5, reading...

Almost every thread ends in a conflict. That's the psychology of sinking :)

I can hardly imagine a fight between two or three professional traders :)

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Which one doesn't have a tester in it, Urfin?

Both.
CMS is quite satisfying for me as a brokerage company, but they started to tighten the screws, introduced a lot of restrictions, replaced the fixed spread with floating....
I don't have enough knowledge to build my own system.
Maverick only opened FX section and suggested as MT4 platform, but adapted.
It is quite possible that I don't understand it yet, I was using VT for 5 years.
I got interested in Maverick because they mainly traded options, but in order to start working with them they asked for money for trading, I didn't know anything about options, their main rule was to pay for the training, we would help you until you had enough training and then we would give you our money to work with.
My main problem was that they did not offer me a demo account without training fees, i do not like this, i do not like "imposing" services.
I don't like them. But they have sent me an invitation to open an FX account with very tasty spreads.
I don't like them, I don't like "imposing" services. But they sent me an invitation to open an FX account with very tasty spreads and very attractive spreads, so I decided to try it, as there is much more traffic on MT4 and forums where you can ask silly questions.

Richie писал(а) >> Almost every thread ends in conflict.

Because the question is not specific. I wrote above - the parameters of the grail are different for everyone.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>
))) Uh-huh. SProgrammer in aggravation does NOT even KNOW SProgrammer in remission. That's what I'm talking about...
I wonder, when he reads posts under his nickname, does he filter them in his brain? Does it look like someone else wrote them?
Bullshit. And annoying. I'm sick of having to deal with sick characters.

Well, here's another "fan" who seems to be sick. :))

Richie >>:

Почти любая ветка заканчивается конфликтом. Вот она, психология слива :)

С большим трудом себе могу представить драку двух-трёх профессиональных трейдеров :)

Almost any thread that contributes potentially to flooding ends in conflict.

But, there are examples of perfectly decent threads where conflicts have occasionally arisen, though these tend to be the exception. Typically, conflicts are rare where professionals communicate, examples abound on this forum.

Hence the unequivocal conclusions.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> another fan.

Don't be deceived ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Don't be deceived ))))

Fuck off.... :))

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Come on.... :))

Well yes ....)))

Urfin >>:
Маверик меня заинтересовал тем, что

It's not opening for me.

Reason: