EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 105

strangerr

Vizard:

Dimka, you should tell us...

Do you realize that by Wall Street standards (where a successful trader is considered to make 100% profit)

you're a higher percentage than they are...))

Man, I'm proud... Thank you!!!

They have such sums, I do not even know, you have to be careful. Votya, I do not know how many rose to 300-400-500 and fell to 50 or even 300. I do not know how many times I have gone up to 300-400-500, I have been down to 50 or even 300.

Dimka-novitsek:

I don't know how long it's been going up to 300-400-500 and down to 50 or even 300. Ugh, ugh, ugh.

That's what I thought, that's why I say... close all positions - make half of them - work on your mistakes... then go back to fighting...

rensbit:
In your screenshot is the c wave over? If so, with of what?

That's it... gone for the holiday =))))))

Thank you!!! You have no idea how right you are. Or rather you do.

Besides,

I'm gonna find all the tips I've written in the last week. Is there a feature in the forum that allows you to find your own posts?

ReziDent:

)))

strangerr:

)))

Do you think it will go down)?

will eurusd reach 1.383 today? what do you think :)

I see triangles are being dabbled in here, I'll add mine as a developmental option...

Dimka-novitsek:

Thank you!!! You have no idea how right you are. Or rather you do.

Besides,

I'm gonna find all the tips I've written in the last week. Is there a feature in the forum that allows you to find your own posts?

Don't forget to write down the names of your advisers as well, you'll thank them. Later)))
Reason: