Does the Grail exist? - page 126

PapaYozh >>:

Когда Вы на авто приближаетесь к стене, физика и биология могут предсказать Ваше будущее.

Well, it is clear without physics and biology that nothing good will come out of such an approach :)

The computer may not even bother with such questions for it may calculate that not everything is lost in this situation and there is a great hope for a trend reversal using stochastics. :)

another binge? :)))))
don't know how to explain it, but it seems the Grail does exist, but unfortunately I have to agree with those who just wrote that indicators predict nothing - I traded today without indicators
Anyway, here's the deal:
on the eurobucks some of the quotes are definitely missing in real time, they are then thrown out on the news, probably from the fact that every forex forum has a thread about "Trends, Forecasts and Consequences"In my opinion, the reason is that according to my calculations the Eurobucks should have started moving at 13 o'clock but it did not start moving till 15 o'clock
beer :)

Strong you are, IgorM... And how should the Eurobucks move tomorrow at 1pm?

Mathemat >>:
Силен ты, IgorM... А как евробакс должен двигаться завтра в 13:00?

How should I know? I can only see that I have to move, but I'll see where tomorrow :)

IgorM писал(а) >>
the rest of quotations are either shifted by time or given as eurolbucks is ready, why do I think so - because by my calculations eurolbucks should have started moving already at 13 hours and started to move only after 15 o'clock

They didn't know about it and as soon as they found out about the calculations they just shut it down.

PapaYozh >>:

Да они там не в курсе были, а как только узнали про расчеты, так сразу и задвигали.

yep, and at 5pm the news on RTR immediately told how the terminal news was poured at 4.55pm :)

paukas >>:

А для чего ж ещё?

You mean astrology?

Itso писал(а) >>

What I have noticed is that money has not brought happiness to this man - two sons dead, a daughter with autism.... Too bad :(

Money is evil.

IgorM >>:
опять пьянка? :)))))

Yes, and cultural - cocktails there, a decent place with tables booked... Only the girls are hard to find.
I don't know how to explain it, but the Grail does seem to exist, but sadly I have to agree with those who just wrote that indicators predict nothing - I traded today without indicators
Yeah. That's what I'm saying. Indicators, with some experience, start to be optional. If they are, they are, if they aren't, the hell with them. Well, for a bot to explain to him "his vision", they are necessary. There is nothing you can do about it - alas.

leman писал(а) >>

You mean astrology?

About maths mostly.
Reason: