Does the Grail exist? - page 37

I am still in search of my trading strategy, but I don't see stops as the best solution to reduce risk, but limiting the deposit by withdrawing profits is a sensible solution

By the way, I don't use any indicators. Not just one. I only need one tool. Line)

P.S. The most surprising thing is that although I can do almost the same thing, I don't manage to earn money with confidence, which is where you need character, not just knowledge. ))

FantasYGold >>:
Кстати я никакие индикаторы не использую. Не один. Мне нужен только один инструмент. Линия)

and how is the line positioned? in the direction of the trend? :)

FantasYGold >>:
Ну профит то стоит. Я не говорю, что стопы это плохо, просто каждому свое. Я не люблю стопы вот и все.
I don't like to buckle up either - I'm a confident driver, after all! But it's not all up to us. That's why they call it force majeure.
OK. This really has nothing to do with your TS. To the frivolous attitude to trading - this, perhaps...))

FantasYGold писал(а) >>
I don't use any indicators by the way. >> Not one. I only need one tool. Line)

>> horizontal? Generally speaking, there are two bases for its location in one place or another: .1. the price level 2. the price chart (some pattern in the recent past (D1)). Right? Do you use multicurrency analysis in your work?

Yes only horizontal. No, I don't. In fact, I choose a pair according to my mood. I trade whatever I like. Today I got fixated on gold for some reason and traded it all day long.
sever29 >>:

горизонтальная? В самом общем виде два основания ее расположения в том или ином месте: .1 ценновой уровень 2. гарафик цены (некий патерн в недалеком прошлом (D1)). Так? Мультивалютный анализ пользуете в работе?

FantasYGold писал(а) >>
Yes only horizontal. No, I don't. In fact, I choose pairs according to my mood. I trade what I like. I've been trading gold all day today for some reason.

In general terms there are two bases for its location in one place or another: 1. the price level 2. the price chart (some kind of pattern in the recent past (D1)). Right? Could you comment on the basis of your line drawing. 1 or 2, or both?

FantasYGold писал(а) >>

What TF are you trading now?

goldtrader >>:

На каком ТФ сейчас торгуете?

H1 and M30 at the moment. I want to get my deposit up faster and then go full throttle. I also trade on D1, W1.

Reason: