Does the Grail exist? - page 31

denis_orlov >>:

100 баксов, стабильно, ежедневно, 3000 в месяц это не грааль а средняя получка исп. директора или главбуха крупной фирмы. Учиться надо было... ))
Давайте посерьезнее.

5 working days a week and the total will be even less

denis_orlov писал(а) >>

100 quid, steady, daily, 3,000 a month is not a grail, but the average salary of a CEO or chief accountant of a large firm. You should have studied... ))
Let's get serious.

I dare to argue. >> Stable 3,000 pes a day, anywhere in the world, on tour, travelling, in a hotel, after/before sex, on the beach, at home, in the cottage, digging potatoes... fired from your job, left crippled... when YOU want it, no envy from anyone, % more than the bank, confidence in yourself, in your children's future... 100 quid, every day... it's a grail.
P.S. To be properly understood. I'm talking about Forex, not about salaries, kalym, business, inheritance, etc.

sever29 >>:

Осмелюсь оспорить. Стабильно 3000 рэ в день, в любой точке мира, в турне, путешествии, в гостиннице, после/до секса, на пляжу, дома, на даче копая картошку... тогда, когда ТЫ этого захочешь, не от кого не зависть, % больше банковского, уверен в себе, в будующем своих детей... 100 баксов, каждый день.. это грааль.

It's beautiful.)))

sever29 писал(а) >>

I dare to argue. A steady 3000 Rae a day, anywhere in the world, on tour, travelling, in a hotel, after/before sex, on the beach, at home, digging potatoes in the countryside... when YOU want it, no envy from anyone, % more than bank, confidence in yourself, in the future of your children... 100 quid, every day... it's a grail.
P.S. To be properly understood. I'm talking about forex.

if we talk about forex, it would be correct to say, for example, 10-20 pips per day.
>> personally that would suit me:)

Urfin >>:

попробуем еще раз
http://www.maverickfx.com/
http://www.mavericktrading.com/

Siranomlumnuhniheraniatsko...

I don't understand. Are you all right?

sever29 писал(а) >>

The longer I trade, search, study, and learn, the lower the bar of the grail, but I will do 100 Baskas, and I will not fall any lower, I have no doubt about that. I have set myself a task, and as my boss said, "the only good reason for not complying with orders is death" - both sad and funny ...

I don't think it's a good idea to be tied to the amount.
I think it's not useful to be tied down to a fixed amount.
You should evaluate profit and loss in pips, so 50 pips remains 50 pips and not 50, 500 or 50 000 quid.

sever29 >>:

Осмелюсь оспорить. Стабильно 3000 рэ в день, в любой точке мира, в турне, путешествии, в гостиннице, после/до секса, на пляжу, дома, на даче копая картошку... тогда, когда ТЫ этого захочешь, не от кого не зависть, % больше банковского, уверен в себе, в будующем своих детей... 100 баксов, каждый день.. это грааль.
П.С. чтоб правильно быть понятым. Я про Форекс, а не про з/п, калым, бизнес, наследство и т.п.

So the tour, the trip, and the hotel per night costs more, but I will not insist, I can only ask, let's keep 100 quid, but for each person in the family at least :)

Mathemat >>:

Сираномлятьумнунихераниаткрываиццо...

Не понимаю. У Вас-то все нормально?

Websites or what?

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Siranomlumnuhniheraniatsko...

I don't understand. Are you all right?

Try this:
http://67.108.253.158/

Urfin >>:

мне кажетса, что привязыватся к сумме-не полезно.
с увеличением депозита и открытых позиций она будет давить.
оценивать профит и лосс нужно в пипсах, что бы 50 пипсов оставалис 50 пипсов а не 50, 500 или 50 000 баксов.

Pips are not sugar either, volatility can be 50 pips a day and that's catching 100% of the day's movement
Reason: